**** you Cameron. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**** you Cameron.

Miami 13

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter.[/mod]

We Are The Laughing Stocks Of The League!!!!!!!!! Another Sh**** Season!!!!

[mod]Do not circumvent the profanity filter.[/mod]

We do need a kick returner since Wes is gone. I dont think they should have addresed it at # 9 but I sure they will take a good QB in the 2nd. Relax man Brady Quinn was not the answer to all our problems maybe they know something that we dont. like culpepper is healthy and they are keeping it close to the vest or a deal for Trent Green is iminent so chill give the man a chance. One pick and you want to hang him.

There's no amount of reason or logic that anyone can come up with to make me feel OK about this debacle. I was livid when they passed on Quinn, especially for Ginn, but to then let Quinn drop so far without going to get him makes me sick. I know that Quinn haters etc. will spend the next few months passing judgments on those that are disgusted with this situation and you are all entitled to do so but I just do not care. I thought I was going to puke when we passed at #9 but when the Jags passed on him (twice) and we did nothing I felt the same way a lot of others did on this site. Basically, Cam needs to produce an incredible amount very quickly for me to get over this.

As for the Browns. Great draft, well done, and I hope it works out for them. They have had to put up with a lot given their history without a Superbowl and their front office has put them well on track.

They should hAve at least traded down for Ginn. Exspecially since he is still healing from a broken foot. LoL maybe they misspelled his name and they actually wanted Quinn and spell Ginn instead.

There's no amount of reason or logic that anyone can come up with to make me feel OK about this debacle. I was livid when they passed on Quinn, especially for Ginn, but to then let Quinn drop so far without going to get him makes me sick. I know that Quinn haters etc. will spend the next few months passing judgments on those that are disgusted with this situation and you are all entitled to do so but I just do not care. I thought I was going to puke when we passed at #9 but when the Jags passed on him (twice) and we did nothing I felt the same way a lot of others did on this site. Basically, Cam needs to produce an incredible amount very quickly for me to get over this.

As for the Browns. Great draft, well done, and I hope it works out for them. They have had to put up with a lot given their history without a Superbowl and their front office has put them well on track.

Man relax
Quinn is not a franchise QB
why you think Cleveland passed on him mthe 1st go around
then the Viks passed we passed and several other teams passed on him
Cleveland WELL over paid for the guy but the coaching staff that is there now really do not care becasue if they don't win this yhear they are out and it will be the next coaches problem.

I'm not gonna argue with you on who is better but I'll tell you this If you believe that Quinn is better Beck is for sure not far behind him.

So think this way. We have what is believed to be a game breaking WR in Gin and a very capable QB that is gonna be coached by one of the best in the business. to me that = a great draft. and it is not even over yet.

Gin will be huge for us and the funny thing is he will run 2-3 routes only. Go / Post / post corner. this will keep safties WAAAAYYYYY away from the box and we can run the ball. This will also clear things to allow chambers to run under routes from the slot.

I agree however that Gin was a reach @ 9 but did you ever consider that we could not get out of the pick and still get him.

Give Cam a chance. I like what he is doing.
the next pick will be a OL.

We will be VERY HAPPY WITH BECK

Beck is going to be 26 before the season starts. so IF he pans out, he will be what 28, or 29 years old by then???

this is the same stuff i read and heard people say last year after our joke of a first round pick.

I just got back from work and have had had a few hours to calm down but I have lost all faith that I had in Cameron and Mueller, what a joke they are.

Still in shock that Mueller and Cameron feel Gimpy-Ginn is the best we could do at #9. A Lis Franc injury is nothing to ignore. They don't heal quickly or completely. Ginn's game is speed, and all reports are that he's clueless on route running, so you can imagine him heading to the top of the list of past/present draft busts.

And Cameron's lame appearance in front of the Miami draft party fans, to announce that he's known Ginn's family for years...dude needs a speech writer before his next attempt to rally the troops. Don't take a wounded "punt returner" with my team's first round draft pick, #9 overall, and then defend it by playing the "I know his family and they're really nice" card.

It's the return of the Spielman/Wanndstedt regime.

Back
Top Bottom