You sneaky *bad words* | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You sneaky *bad words*

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
well it seems Miami wants a lil advantage for the upcoming OU game this fall

You guys STOLE one of our coaches, Kevin Sumlin, I cant find a link but according to your boards, its a done deal. However I forgot to take into account you guys were for sure you would have Stoops as your head coach :lol:

well it seems Miami wants a lil advantage for the upcoming OU game this fall

You guys STOLE one of our coaches, Kevin Sumlin, I cant find a link but according to your boards, its a done deal. However I forgot to take into account you guys were for sure you would have Stoops as your head coach :lol:

Ima Cane...I hang out on a Cane site...NOT ONCE did I hear anyone say they wanted stoops... he can't even beat Boise State, why the hell would we want him.

Well go on CanesHeaven and type in Bob Stoops on the search thing and yould find a bunch of ppl saying why it be better for him at Miami then OU

Besides with all the trouble your having you guys (then) woulda been glad with just about anybody

Well go on CanesHeaven and type in Bob Stoops on the search thing and yould find a bunch of ppl saying why it be better for him at Miami then OU

Besides with all the trouble your having you guys (then) woulda been glad with just about anybody

pfft...beat Boise State and come talk to us...stoops is a turd

wow after a 7-6 season you talk trash? Oklahoma dosent get into fights with divison 2 schools, you guys would of been DESTROYED by BSU, have fun with your MPC Trophy that the refs gave to you :lol:

wow after a 7-6 season you talk trash? Oklahoma dosent get into fights with divison 2 schools, you guys would of been DESTROYED by BSU, have fun with your MPC Trophy that the refs gave to you :lol:

We'll settle this soon enough dont worry :tongue:

heck yea I do...I've been a Cane since your daddy was wearing pajama's with feet in them... if stoops had the same record here as he does there, we would fire him too...

heck yea I do...I've been a Cane since your daddy was wearing pajama's with feet in them... if stoops had the same record here as he does there, we would fire him too...

So your older than me makes you right all the time? ok :lol:

Stoops has yet to have a record the smelled of 7-6, with players you have at Miami it would be hard for Stoops to not win the conference every year.

Face it, Stoops is a damn good coach, any team would be crazy not to take him

So your older than me makes you right all the time? ok :lol:

Stoops has yet to have a record the smelled of 7-6, with players you have at Miami it would be hard for Stoops to not win the conference every year.

Face it, Stoops is a damn good coach, any team would be crazy not to take him

we fired that guy too, remember...

got beat by the smurf field tough guys.... heck of a bowl game

I have no shame in losing to a team that was better than us, do you actually think the big bad Miami Hurricanes would of fared much better? Plz you guys (with the help of poor officiating) beat a team with a middle school offense by ONE POINT

I have no shame in losing to a team that was better than us, do you actually think the big bad Miami Hurricanes would of fared much better? Plz you guys (with the help of poor officiating) beat a team with a middle school offense by ONE POINT

read slowly this time...that's why we fired him....

Miami has averaged a National Championship game every three years for twenty years..."our" standards of winning call everything BUT a National Championship a fauilure.

read slowly this time...that's why we fired him....

Miami has averaged a National Championship game every three years for twenty years..."our" standards of winning call everything BUT a National Championship a fauilure.

*qucik break from arguing*

Man, some of the people on htis board think that makes people ignorant. I have no idea why.

*back to the action*

I think I see what you are saying, forgive me, I thought you were callin Stoops a bad coach no matter what, forgive me again i feel like a Texas fan :shakeno:

*qucik break from arguing*

Man, some of the people on htis board think that makes people ignorant. I have no idea why.

*back to the action*

I think I see what you are saying, forgive me, I thought you were callin Stoops a bad coach no matter what, forgive me again i feel like a Texas fan :shakeno:

just say no young Jedi....

Back
Top Bottom