You think we're bummed? Imagine how David Boston feels. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think we're bummed? Imagine how David Boston feels.

bobdroopy said:
Or Jay Fiedler, he better feel bad or else he is a real *******.

Yeah Jay made Boston's knees so fragile. After all this is the 1st time he's hurt his knee, and it's not like Boston was complaining for days about pain in his knees!!

UGH!

Oliver...

yankeehillbilly said:
he doesnt have to take a hit for it to be Jay's fault. An underthrown pass or a pass thrown behind a receiver can force him to make a cut that results in an injury.

That being said, I dont think you can lay the blame on Jay for this one...at least not with any certainty. Even if it was a bad pass, all QBs thow bad passes from time to time. Marino did every now and then. So did Elway. And Montana. Peyton will throw a bad one occasionally now. Sometimes these passes hurt the receivers, sometimes they dont. Now you can argue that since the frequency of poorly thrown balls is MUCH higher with Jay, that the likelyhood of getting getting hurt catching Jay's passes is greater, but I dont think you can argue that THIS particular pass was the cause of Bostons injury.

Let me get this straight when a QB throws a poor pass and a WR blows out a knee with no physical contact from an opponent or team mate it is the QB's fault that the WR blew out the knee? Would it still be the QB's fault if he was to throw a good pass and the same thing was to happen? Think real hard now.

I always knew Marino was to blame for Yatil's KNEE INJURIES!

Oliver...

MOULDSROCKS said:
Ricky never failed his piss tests until this year..... and he says guys use agents to beat them all the time.

Never recording a failed test means nothing. He has never tested positive for Coke but he's been arrested for possessing/using it!

I swear sometimes I think you just hear things the way you seem fit!!

Ricky Williams failed a drug test last year, and the second time was supposedly in December, again of last year!! THEN he failed a third test this year.........

I like david boston, i think he's a great played with loads of talent. His knee wasn't caused by jay, as much as i don't like him. I will always give DB the benefit of the doubt, but most would say that his steroid and growth hormone use is very apparent. he's changed from a wiry 205 receiver to a 260 lb bodybuilder that would make ronnie coleman turn his head (ronnie's 6 time mr olympia for those of you who don't know). Patellar tendons don't just rip apart. Its a freak accident, like dan's achilles. But even more freak than an achilles. When steriods build the muscle, the muscle gets larger and strong much much more quickly than tendons do. The tendon can't support weight and sudden movements and bam, they snap. Now i think we all know that dan never juiced, and im not accusing DB of it, but bottom line he needs to stay away from these people who are known to be very into anabolics like charles poliquin. He's a great strength trainer but he's a known steroid provider. It would be good for his rep and well if rumors held true, for his body.

I'm sorry I don;t have more sympathy for a woman-beating crackhead steriod freak locker room cancer like Boston.

MOULDSROCKS said:
Poor little David.... who knew that abusing steroids would lead to this?
How about we abuse you some? :fire:

and, I feel bad for David, this was going to be his chance to rebound and show everyone the skills he has.

MOULDSROCKS said:
I'm sorry I don;t have more sympathy for a woman-beating crackhead steriod freak locker room cancer like Boston.
What's your father have to do with any of this??? :confused:

MOULDSROCKS said:
i really think it's you that needs to stay off that crack by the way tell the bills crack kills!! :D

Back
Top Bottom