You think we're bummed? Imagine how David Boston feels. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

You think we're bummed? Imagine how David Boston feels.

midwest_phinfan said:
I totally agree. Sure this sucks for the team, but I feel really bad for Boston. This guy did everything asked of him and he just got served. Too bad.
Did you just say he got served?

Wow.

And nice sig BTW :rolleyes:

MOULDSROCKS said:
Poor little David.... who knew that abusing steroids would lead to this?
I've heard this quite a bit. Is there any truth to it? Could up provide a link to an article that states he failed a substance abuse test? Seriously, I would like to know. I haven't seen anything reported about this. I would think this would be big news if he had.

Ricky never failed his piss tests until this year..... and he says guys use agents to beat them all the time.

Never recording a failed test means nothing. He has never tested positive for Coke but he's been arrested for possessing/using it!

MOULDSROCKS said:
Ricky never failed his piss tests until this year..... and he says guys use agents to beat them all the time.

Never recording a failed test means nothing. He has never tested positive for Coke but he's been arrested for possessing/using it!
Dang! Okay, I guess I missed that arrest story. Would you happen to have a link to that. I would like to read it. I am suprised I missed that one. It must have happened during the early early to mid offseason, as I don't follow things as much during those time. If it happened once mini-camps started, then I must just be blind. haha

I guess the only way to get these classless( and that is what they are!) Bill fans off these forums is to beat the Bills in a game. It seems all these Bill fans forget this site right after a butt kicking. When was the last time Mouldsrocks was on this main forum......hmm........Looking at the names on this board the last few weeks, you would think this was a B.Bill site huh... No football fan I ever Knew would be this happy over an injury...I don't expect any less from them! Look for these guys names after we beat them this year.....look hard..... because all of them we be on vacation or their comp. broke or they just had to re-do the eighth grade again!!!! What goes around comes around boys... taking names to remember all our good natured "friends" and "respected" bill fans n this board!!!! Maybe bill fans will get lucky and one of our star players will get killed in an accident... I am sure it will get a few more laughs out of them and a few more trolling on this board!!!!!

Phins13 said:
I guess the only way to get these classless( and that is what they are!) Bill fans off these forums is to beat the Bills in a game. It seems all these Bill fans forget this site right after a butt kicking. When was the last time Mouldsrocks was on this main forum......hmm........Looking at the names on this board the last few weeks, you would think this was a B.Bill site huh... No football fan I ever Knew would be this happy over an injury...I don't expect any less from them! Look for these guys names after we beat them this year.....look hard..... because all of them we be on vacation or their comp. broke or they just had to re-do the eighth grade again!!!! What goes around comes around boys... taking names to remember all our good natured "friends" and "respected" bill fans n this board!!!! Maybe bill fans will get lucky and one of our star players will get killed in an accident... I am sure it will get a few more laughs out of them and a few more trolling on this board!!!!!
dude, stfu. You don't think some Dolphin fans would be happy if Moulds and Henry went down? BTW, it's not Boston's injury we're laughing at, it's your entire offseason, unintentional comedy at it's finest.

Dude, I know for sure I wouldn't be.....And I can guess for sure 98% of the fans on this board wouldn't either! Find one instance where a fin fan was happy about an injury without 100 other fin fans on this board jumping on him because that shows NO CLASS AT ALL!!!!(by the way the stfu only proves my point about class C.W). Have all the fun you want because I am sure you will be taking one of those "FAMOUS" out of town vacations again when you make another WRONG PREDICTION AND DON'T COME ON TO FACE THE MUSIC. STFU....thanks for making my point.

CirclingWagons said:
dude, stfu. You don't think some Dolphin fans would be happy if Moulds and Henry went down? BTW, it's not Boston's injury we're laughing at, it's your entire offseason, unintentional comedy at it's finest.
I noramlly wouldnt be happy but after reading some jills fans reactions on this site..man..if any of your players go down for whatever reason i hope they never can recover or play football again and i will rub it in so hard .. i cant wait.. because sommthing will happen eventually..

FiN.in.RI said:
I noramlly wouldnt be happy but after reading some jills fans reactions on this site..man..if any of your players go down for whatever reason i hope they never can recover or play football again and i will rub it in so hard .. i cant wait.. because sommthing will happen eventually..
:shakeno:

Come on, you can't be serious. Two wrongs don't make it right. I know old cliche, but it's the truth. I would not wish an injury on anyone. Well, maybe that guy, who shall remain nameless, that quit on us! :fire: j/k I wouldn't even wish it on him.

FiN.in.RI said:
I know exactly how you feel but.... stoop to their level and you just might find yourself on another teams message board telling their fans how bad their 10-6 record was and how good 6-10 was because we got a new coach and you still have yours! The sweep?........old news.... get the picture? stay classy and things will always turn your way.

CirclingWagons said:
I just hope more fin fans reply to crap like this with the class Bill fans can only dream about...Looks like C.W is WRONG AGAIN. keep the faith!

Dolfan73 said:
Jay Fiedler needs to get a mudhole stomped in his ***! Feeley better be starting. We can't afford to lose anybody else b/c of this idiots inability to throw an accurate pass!

:shakeno:

Phins13 said:
I know exactly how you feel but.... stoop to their level and you just might find yourself on another teams message board telling their fans how bad their 10-6 record was and how good 6-10 was because we got a new coach and you still have yours! The sweep?........old news.... get the picture? stay classy and things will always turn your way.
this coming from someone who tried to smack on 2 different sn's, than claimed the other was his brother's when both sn's showed up on the birthday list....what was your other one again, NYphinphan or something? oh yeah, i was gone for exactly one week after that second game, and I already told you why(does Christmas ring a bell you momo) but I see you have selective amnesia. So spare me Phins13, or NYPhinphan :goof:

MOULDSROCKS said:

wrong.
ricky tested positive in 2002 shortly after arriving here.

Back
Top Bottom