Your favourite picks so far

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by uk_dolfan, May 10, 2014.

1. uk_dolfan

uk_dolfan Founder of the FH Adam Gase fan club Moderator Finheaven VIP

Pretty simple thread, does what it says on the tin

Personally my favourite pick (annoyingly) was Jace Amaro to the Jets @49. Great value, really good TE who I think will be hungry and play even harder due to the draft fall. I think was was a great pickup for them and he will end up being a pain for us for years to come

2. JakeMcAwful

JakeMcAwful Irish Dolphan

Terrence Brooks to the Ravens at pick 79.. Great value, I expect big things from him.

3. jim1

jim1 Pro Bowler

Kyle Van Noy for the Lions at #40. Colts got Donte Moncrief at #90, Eagles got Jordan Matthews at #42 and teamed him with Josh Huff at #86, good combo, as was the Jaguars doubling up on Marqise Lee at #39 and paring him with Allen Robinson at #61. I also like the Panthers getting Trai Turner at # 92.

4. Mudder1310

Mudder1310 A True Fan

Pryor to the Jets
    Hyde and Borland to 49ers

5. TedSlimmJr

TedSlimmJr Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ

Deone Bucannon to the Cardinals at #27. They got their next Adrian Wilson, except Bucannon is a better prospect coming out of college. Reminds me of Brian Dawkins.

6. Sons Of Shula

Sons Of Shula not a dull boy Finheaven VIP Donator

Bortles to the Jags. I'm rooting for the kid and they set him up very very well with WR's Lee, Robinson and G Linder.

7. LANGER72

LANGER72 A True Fan

Manziel to Cleveland. He gets a lot of flack because he acts like a pompass jackass, but he has very good talent. Getting him at 27 was a steal for Cleveland.
    They have a QB now. Hoyer will likely start the season with Manziel coming in by game 6-8 to take over.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:46 PM ----------

It will be interesting to see how he performs. Jacksonville is not an ideal situation. I hope his talent is not wasted there.