Your not that Skrewed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your not that Skrewed

ArRiNgToN_56

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well I was shocked just as much as the next guy by the whole Ricky Williams debaucle. However, alot of negative things have been said about it and i dont blame any Dolphin fan for doing so, but, i think it may actually be good for the Dolphins organazation truth be told. I mean, think about it, Ricky Williams was good RB no doubt about it, but i think what held Miami together, what has held Miami together is it's D. If you guys get extra cap space for this, which i assume you do now, you have the $$ to sign O-Gun. Minor can hold up for a season, and next year will be full of good RB's. That being said, I think the Dolphins may come out of this thing a better team. I know it sounds crazy but thats what I think. Look at next years possible RB's you guys could be set.

I don't disagree with you in theory. But we still don't know for sure if we have a QB better than Fiedler, if our offensive coordinator is any good, or if our O-line will be better than last year. Now take away Williams and mysteries abound regarding this offense.
I will say though, I don't think we're as bad off as everybody thinks. You are right about the D. Miami has won a lot of games with that defense under Wannstedt. If they can get enough out of the O to win 9 or 10 games and even squeak into the playoffs as a Wild Card, Wannstedt should get coach of the year.

Back
Top Bottom