Your % that we draft Tannenhill at #8 ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Your % that we draft Tannenhill at #8 ?

You mean like Matt Ryan was when he came out?

I'll go 99.9% with Ross making the call.

LOL matt ryan actually started the year he came out and how can you compare the 2? Tannehill won't start until at least 2 years but he can be a good slot receiver for the Browns.

25 % Same as pass rusher , WR and trade down.

25% we draft Tannehill at 8. We will trade down for additional picks in bottom of 1st and early 2nd. Ireland is sticking with the plan of "if you loose picks (BM) you better somehow get them back" theory. Count on it.

LOL matt ryan actually started the year he came out and how can you compare the 2? Tannehill won't start until at least 2 years but he can be a good slot receiver for the Browns.

You said 15 int's was a lot. I was just explaining Matt Ryan threw a lot more and he's the golden child for a lot of people around here. Plus, it's not certain how far away Tanny is, but it certainly isn't 2 years!!!

I believe its going to be 100%...No doubt. I see right though the smoke screen. So much misinformation. But in the end, we will draft Tannehill.

75-80 % we draft him.... the other 20-25% is either a DE or OT

Back
Top Bottom