your thoughts on Trevor Lawrence ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

your thoughts on Trevor Lawrence ?

Aquapride1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I believe Trevor Lawrence is overrated and the Jaguars should see how he performs during the 2024 season (the 4th year of his rookie contract) before considering any sort of contract extension.

He got away with an awful lot of inaccurate, shaky, wobbly passes at Clemson as he had a lot of NFL talent on that team.

With the Jags, he improved quite a bit on the accuracy since last season, but those traits are still there at times.

Tall, lanky fella, strong arm, is ABLE to throw it on a rope. Can scramble a bit.

He needs to take a big step up if he’s going to be a franchise qb
Is it the QB, HC, OC or system that’s failing him though?

I think if he would have went to a good team say SF and developed he could maybe have reached his potential. I think he needs a new start

Best QB prospect since Moses was found on the bank of the Nile.

The only problem with Trevor Lawrence is that he eventually has to go out there and play quarterback.

Best QB prospect since Moses was found on the bank of the Nile.

The only problem with Trevor Lawrence is that he eventually has to go out there and play quarterback.
What are your thoughts on Tua these days?

How much different do you think he'd look without a top 2 WR?

How many more years until he wins his first playoff game?

I would take Lawrence in a heartbeat if he was available.

Yah and if only Zach Wilson were available - Lawrence could back him up

Stephen Colbert Smile GIF

I would take Lawrence in a heartbeat if he was available.

I used to be on that bandwagon but I’ve seen several different interviews where Lawrence downplays the importance of football. Those types never make it at QB. You have to be an addict to be great at QB. IMHO.

What are your thoughts on Tua these days?

How much different do you think he'd look without a top 2 WR?

How many more years until he wins his first playoff game?

Well, if a QB is any good, he’ll at least lead the league in passing yardage and rank top 3 in all other major statistical categories if he has a top 2 WR.

Nobody is winning a playoff game with the dolphins. Lots of reasons why.

But this is a Trevor Lawrence thread to discuss Trevor Lawrence. Care to take a shot?

I didn’t think so.

Back
Top Bottom