Zach and JT on RAW | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach and JT on RAW

He was raggin them so bad I thought that he was trying to get them into the ring..........The Rock's my boy and all.....but I'd love to see Zach and JT lay some smack down on em :cool:

First good raw in like 2 months, had the Rock and the Dolphins. Too bad JT doesnt get in the ring and tackle someone.

They mis-spelled Zach's name :). It seems like the Dolphins these last couple of years always "represent" when RAW is in town, spreading the greatness around! Rock sure was giving them a hard time, but Thomas and Taylor was having a real good time about it. When I saw them on TV, it's hard to believe that they break people for a living--they look like normal peeps. In regards to them knocking someone down---the night is still young!

WAHTHHWHAH
What channel!?1/

GOD DAMN IT I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!

The one that cracked me up was when he asked which one of them get the ball after the Patriots score a Touchdown. Then of course he said he was just playing

ok duane johnson AKA The Rock knows that growing and while playing for The U of M knows that he dreamed of playing for the Fins

no I think the only way you will see it is if you watch smackdown and see the "raw rebound" or that new show that comes on sundays may show it. The velocity show or sunday night heat.

Back
Top Bottom