Zach mentors Bua | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach mentors Bua

Behind Vernon Carey i believe he was our best pick in the draft...i hope he starts at lb or safety this season

In our system is he a WLB, a SLB, or both? Could he come in for the nickle and press Eddie Moore as the second coverage LB? Is he competition for Moore, Jenkins, or someone else?

The things that were said about this guy were all said about his mentor. I dont think we could have made a better choice than Bua, and to have Zach mentor this guy is HUGE.

I think Bua should bulk up and forget about playing safety. He should be Zach's backup and a great special teamer this year, then next year here's hoping he'll press for starting time at either the weak or strong side, Seau may be gone, he could take over there.

I could see him taking Sammy Knight spot next year as starting Strong Safety.

He will be a Special Teams monster right away. This guy loves to hit people. I see our Special Teams as a much more physical group than last year. Big Larry Chester wants to run down and bust wedges. I picture bodies flying. I really like this draft by Rick. Young, hungry guys with alot of desire. Special teams could be special!

I guess there's no love for Will Poole, mentored by Madison and Surtain. He will be the best player out of this draft.

BSQX4 said:
He will be a Special Teams monster right away. This guy loves to hit people. I see our Special Teams as a much more physical group than last year. Big Larry Chester wants to run down and bust wedges. I picture bodies flying. I really like this draft by Rick. Young, hungry guys with alot of desire. Special teams could be special!
Young hungry guys take penalties. I do hope he can back up Zach in case of injury.

I could see him taking Sammy Knight spot next year as starting Strong Safety.

posted by minus

They have already said this guy will play linebacker. That is a bold statement to say he will take Sammys job.

ptmn said:
I guess there's no love for Will Poole, mentored by Madison and Surtain. He will be the best player out of this draft.

Yup in 2-3 years from now I could see them pulling a Buckley on Madison for Poole. If Bell works out then we got a nice infusion of youth to take over in the future.

are you kidding me Minus.

Bua will not start for at least a couple of years. If Seau leavesm that still leaves us with Thomas, Moore, and Greenwood at LB. I think Bua can be a good player, but he has ways to go.

Back
Top Bottom