Zach Thomas - active leader in career tackles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas - active leader in career tackles?

burger13

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Through 10 years, Zach is credited with 1,421 career tackles (from espn.com). That is the highest total I could find for any active players.

The next best was Derrick Brooks with 1,411 (11 seasons).

Can anyone find anyone who has more? Is there any good site for looking at career leaders amongst ACTIVE players for different stats? I'd like to see where certain players rank in there career stats....like JT and career sacks for example.

EDIT - According to NFL.com - Zach has 1,412 tackles....Brooks has 1,400. NFL.com is probably the better source.

What does Ray Lewis have? Everytime he is even close to a player being tackled he at least gets half a tackle.

NLude33 said:
What does Ray Lewis have? Everytime he is even close to a player being tackled he at least gets half a tackle.

he is injury prone.... :D

NLude33 said:

Ray has 1,286 in 10 years (2 years where he played 6 and 5 games).

Guy Incognito said:
what about seau??

good call.

1,566. So do we have the top-2 active leaders on our roster.

Seau has likely played his last game already, IMO....so Zach WILL be the career leader.

also, JT is likely 3rd amongst active players (Strahan-129, S.Rice-117) in career sacks with 92.5. There could be another active player with more than that....but none with more than 100 (that was the last total on the all-time list I saw).

Another 10 sack season next season puts him among the top-20 of all-time.

I went through the whole list and couldnt even find someone close...

crazy Farker, Chuck Norris has 1,000,000 tackles - all solo. He has even more Sacks.

On a serious tip - how's this for a trade:
Marty Booker, WR, Dolphs for Alex Brown, DE, Bears ???

Back
Top Bottom