Zach Thomas and Sam Madison on Rickey Williams | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas and Sam Madison on Rickey Williams

Crzynick25 said:
There is no way they could go 5-3 defense with todays passing attacks, having only 3 DB's back there and expecting a linebacker to pick up the slack for the missing safety is asking way TOO much

The 53 didn't use only three DBs. The reason it's called the 53 is after #53 Bob Matheson. He was a linebacker who would replace a down lineman and the team would line up in an odd front, basically a 3-4. It was one of the first 3-4 defenses and eventually Shula made it the base defense.

AS long as he apologizes to the fans and players come on back brotha. If Zach is cool with it and the offense doesn't abuse him again then I say lets go. I read that Saban likes utilizing 2 RBs so that would be a good start. We won't see Ricky getting 350+ carries and thats fine. If he is serious then come back!

Mindwarp said:
one thing I found interesting about the interview was the weigh training / strength training program change. was the way we did it before the cause of all our injuries?
I found that interesting as well...

He also said the traineres have changed the weight training program for all players and before with the old coaches it was about beach mussles and now its about football muscles,
Just one question... what in the world are "beach" muscles? I guess ones that just look good!?

This whole strength routine is probably the reason why we would always get so tired on defense late in games.. there bodies arent use to all the runnings and cardio workouts.. i hope saban is like pat riley and van gundy, make them run more than ever before in their life.. get them in shape, that will last four quarters and even more

"Leaders Lead....Followers follow....."

This isn't a cheap shot....so noone take offense.....

But I see all this talk going around, and I'm sure more people will echo it, "If Zach accepts him back, then I will too."

:roflmao: Thats pretty lame imo, If you wouldn't mind giving Ricky a second chance, thats cool.....but dont do it just because one guy, or a few guys say it's okay. Be your own man.

For yall to be like..... "I hate Ricky......I hate everything about him, that dope smoking punk:yell: ", and the next day....."Oh yeah:) , if Zach says it's okay then I say so too....Run-Ricky-Run:D !!!!!"

Hmmmm.....can you say: Hypocrite?

He's lost 30lbs.
He's facing a 4-game suspension (maybe more).
He hasn't played a down in over a year.
He's seriously in debt (wonder if that's why he wants to play?).
He's crazy.
Who cares if he comes back.

lotion said:
He's lost 30lbs.
He's crazy.
Hmm had 1800 yards two seasons ago
we were top 5 last in offense last year
had five runningbacks on our roster
put together we didnt gain more than 1200 yards
our offense stunk
and the main reason 4-12 season..

as you can see ill accept anything as long as we dont have another 4-12 season.. bring ricky back for cheap, and make him get help and be commitment..

xXxpHiN34 said:

But I see all this talk going around, and I'm sure more people will echo it, "If Zach accepts him back, then I will too."

:roflmao: Thats pretty lame imo, If you wouldn't mind giving Ricky a second chance, thats cool.....but dont do it just because one guy, or a few guys say it's okay. Be your own man.

For yall to be like..... "I hate Ricky......I hate everything about him, that dope smoking punk:yell: ", and the next day....."Oh yeah:) , if Zach says it's okay then I say so too....Run-Ricky-Run:D !!!!!"

1 thing is to be upset at him another thing is to stubborn.

will i trust him 100% no. Will i be happy to see him have a 150yrd game yes.
I am a fan of the team first and will take what ever it takes to win.
If ricky came back I still want Benson/Brown with the 1st pick and have them split carries.

lotion said:
He's lost 30lbs.
He's crazy.

you know most of you hold grudges better then women.
I think you guys need to check your egos at the door, your not even playin on this team. The people playing on the team tring to win championships will welcome him back.

xXxpHiN34 said:

It's not hypocritical at all. I was always a person that hated Ricky for what he did (or took part in doing) to this team. I thought that he was a disgrace, and shouldn't play the game anymore. Now if I, as a fan, could be so cold to a player that has had issues... How would his own team mates react to him. I thought they'd hate him. Jason Taylor made fun of him during halloween.

When I read about Zach's comments it made me realize that maybe we are going overboard, and if Zach (an actual Dolphin with the best of them) is willing to say that this guy is ok... Then I, as a fan will agree. Nobody's being a follower. :cooldude:

good post mor.. but you know what I AM a follower.

I follow my phins I followed them to a 4-12 season and i will follow them anywhere we go. I do not lead the phins I dont play for them Zach and Sam are leaders of that team. They accept a player we should all also.

no one's picked it out but I just thought that the last part where they are changing there workout routines... thats huge.... thats meaning less injeries and more strength out of our players because, I love this, "before with the old coaches it was about beach mussles and now its about football muscles"... we don't need pretty boys we need football players....this is beautiful, i love it.... we are going to kill people this year

Fins2theend said that if Williams comes back it will make the draft "VERY UNPREDICTABLE". lol with all do respect.......I think we have the most up in the air pick out of every team......like no one can say for sure we're going to get Benson, Brown, Smith or Edwards......no one has a clue, after all the debating and arguing I dont think anyone could back up anything about who we will pick.

But IMO I think if Williams comes back we'll get either Smith/Rodgers (who ever San Fran doesnt pick) or Edwards. But who knows!!!!????

Back
Top Bottom