Zach Thomas contact info | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas contact info

finfan187

Starter
Reaction score
Long story, short a friend recently lost his 24 year old son. Both are huge Dolphin fans and his son's favorite player was Zach Thomas. The dad was wearing his son's ZT jersey when I went to visit him after the son had passed. They had their ups and downs but the one thing that always brought them together was the Fins. I want to see if i can send ZT an item (Jersey, mini helmet, football, whatever) if he will sign it to my friend for his son "To Jim for Johnny" kind of thing. But I can't seem to find anyway to contact him other than for paid speaking appearances. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Long story, short a friend recently lost his 24 year old son. Both are huge Dolphin fans and his son's favorite player was Zach Thomas. The dad was wearing his son's ZT jersey when I went to visit him after the son had passed. They had their ups and downs but the one thing that always brought them together was the Fins. I want to see if i can send ZT an item (Jersey, mini helmet, football, whatever) if he will sign it to my friend for his son "To Jim for Johnny" kind of thing. But I can't seem to find anyway to contact him other than for paid speaking appearances. Anybody got any ideas?

Thanks

Send an email to the Dolphins public relations department with your story, or start hammering him up twitter and facebook if you can find a verified account). Id start with the PR department though. Theres a good chance they could get in touch with him if its a real sentimental story, which yours seems to be.

Did you call the corporate offices in miami gardens? Send a letter?

Maybe start here: 347 Don Shula DriveMiami Gardens, FL 33056

Not sure either, but I'd also go with the PR Dept.

Not to sidetrack this, but one of my buddies, a jets fan, died overnight a while back at 31 years old.
It was very rough for his family, especially because of the young age.
Anyhow, the place I worked at wrote to the jets PR and they received a real nice letter on jets letterhead.
No signatures, but it was saying sorry for your loss, thanking him for being such a great fan and knowing he is watching from above, etc.

His brother especially thought the letter was very nice.
I bet Miami PR would get a hold of ZT for you.

UPDATE-I called the offices and they put me in touch with the Dolphins Alumni Relations who said that I need to send them an email with all of the details and they would forward the email to Zach. But that's all they do. No follow up, no return emails. I told her that was fine. I offered to mail a couple of my own personal items for him to sign and pay for shipping, etc. A few days go by and I don't hear anything. Then one day last week there is a box at my door from Zach Thomas. It's got an autographed 8x10 with a really nice note about my friend and his late son along with an autographed football. Just another reason why Zach will always be one of my favorite Fins!

Thanks for the help guys!

UPDATE-I called the offices and they put me in touch with the Dolphins Alumni Relations who said that I need to send them an email with all of the details and they would forward the email to Zach. But that's all they do. No follow up, no return emails. I told her that was fine. I offered to mail a couple of my own personal items for him to sign and pay for shipping, etc. A few days go by and I don't hear anything. Then one day last week there is a box at my door from Zach Thomas. It's got an autographed 8x10 with a really nice note about my friend and his late son along with an autographed football. Just another reason why Zach will always be one of my favorite Fins!

That's awesome. I hope your friend finds a bit of comfort and joy during this holiday season.

That's awesome. Zach is the man.

Back
Top Bottom