Zach Thomas didn't sign with the Patriots because of his loyalty to the Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas didn't sign with the Patriots because of his loyalty to the Fins

Zach is amazing. I love him... Example of a true competitor and true to his fans.... Unlike Wes Welker that punk a** whiny B****...

that is putting his fans and teammates before a great opportunity to get a ring.
try measuring that up with anything you can think of. you just can't.

he's the man. plain and simple.

Dejavu here? This was told a long time ago! Or maybe my time machine works!?

PS This is one reason I would root for Dallas if they make it there..

Can't wait for the ovation he gets when he is inducted into the Phins ring of honor.

I Frikin love that,whats with Zach is he trying to give Marino a run for his money??:lol:

Would you expect anything less? I love Zach Thomas( in a platonic kinda way):lol:

Zach is amazing. I love him... Example of a true competitor and true to his fans.... Unlike Wes Welker that punk a** whiny B****...

Screw that. Wes Welker was there for what 3 years? He had a shot to make more money and play for a HOF quarterback instead of Cleo Lemon. What was he supposed to be loyal to a team that wouldn't even tender him at a first round level and pay the extra 200K?

Dejavu here? This was told a long time ago! Or maybe my time machine works!?

PS This is one reason I would root for Dallas if they make it there..

I guess your time machine works pretty well seeing that the article came out today.

Screw that. Wes Welker was there for what 3 years? He had a shot to make more money and play for a HOF quarterback instead of Cleo Lemon. What was he supposed to be loyal to a team that wouldn't even tender him at a first round level and pay the extra 200K?

I think he meant the way Wes went out. He talked a lot of crap on the Fins when his foot was out the door.

that pic with moss catching the TD is pretty cool. who is that covering him, worrell? pretty tough. what, you couldn't find a pic of him catching a TD over the olsen twins? eh, just as well.

Back
Top Bottom