Zach Thomas Hit | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Hit

PhinfanUK

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Has anyone got a link to the video where Zach knocks a WR out? I think it was in his rookie season againts the patsies, the guy was unconscious before he hits the ground.
Can you believe I have to prove to a guy why Zach is better than Shelton Quarles? :eek: Some people I swear!!

PhinfanUK said:
Has anyone got a link to the video where Zach knocks a WR out? I think it was in his rookie season againts the patsies, the guy was unconscious before he hits the ground.
Can you believe I have to prove to a guy why Zach is better than Shelton Quarles? :eek: Some people I swear!!
if you look at the numbers you will realize that Zach Thomas is the most underrated and underappreciated linebacker in the NFL

23Ronnie23 said:
if you look at the numbers you will realize that Zach Thomas is the most underrated and underappreciated linebacker in the NFL

:yeahthat: couldnt have said it better

kinda hard to call zach underrated when he is consistently in the pro bowl and acknowledged by many qb's to be the smartest LB in the game.

Berg said:
kinda hard to call zach underrated when he is consistently in the pro bowl and acknowledged by many qb's to be the smartest LB in the game.

Payton Manning

I still think he doesn't get the attention he deserves, he wont even be considered for the hall of fame. I'd take him over Ray Lewis any day, he has been the most consistent LB in the league since his rookie season IMO.
But seriously, can no one help me out with the video?

pretty sure that tom brady made a comment too that zach is the smartest linebacker he has faced.

PhinfanUK said:
I still think he doesn't get the attention he deserves, he wont even be considered for the hall of fame. I'd take him over Ray Lewis any day, he has been the most consistent LB in the league since his rookie season IMO.

Are you kidding me? Zach will be a first ballot hall of famer.

PhinfanUK said:

bro, these things take time...the right guy has to see the thread...it's only been five minutes, patience grasshopper...

cnc66 said:
bro, these things take time...the right guy has to see the thread...it's only been five minutes, patience grasshopper...

Point taken :tongue:

PhinFan0202 said:
I don't have the one where he knocks out a WR, but i do have a pretty good hit in the link that's in my sig.

Great hit!! and Vs the jets makes it even better. :dolphins:

PhinFan0202 said:
I don't have the one where he knocks out a WR, but i do have a pretty good hit in the link that's in my sig.

Thanks man, thats a good one!

but zach thomas is amazing and i hope he gets a ring before he retires

Back
Top Bottom