Zach Thomas Interview | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas Interview

definitely sounds like he's glad to be there with a SB contending team,he's back in his home state,and i wish him nothing but the best and hopefully he'll finally get that elusive SB ring....ps,he might be wearing #55 with the Cowboys,but he'll always be #54 in the hearts of Dolphin fans everywhere....Good Luck Zach!!!!!!

well zachs right the new number the star on the helmet its all to wierd

I'm happy for him. He will definitely be missed. If we can't win a Super Bowl, I'm pulling for him all the way.

soooo weird to see him wearing that uniform. I hope he does great though, and proves his worth to our stupid FO that thought he was worth getting rid of. :boohoo:

Zach was the most loved player on this site and left with class and will always be remembered as a Miami Dolphin.

look i know this guy was great for us and he owes us nothing.. but i have herd him bad mouth the dolphins a few times as of late.. and it just seems like there is no need for that.. he is on a SB contender now so he shouldnt even speak about us..
though the way he spoke about the pats will forever make him loved in MIA

look i know this guy was great for us and he owes us nothing.. but i have herd him bad mouth the dolphins a few times as of late.. and it just seems like there is no need for that.. he is on a SB contender now so he shouldnt even speak about us..

I would LOVE to know where you heard this. Because, I have heard nothing of the sort.

I haven't hear anything like that. When did he talk bad about the dolphins?

whoa whoa whoa haha im a big zack fan
ill try to find the links for you guys
its just stuff like the way he says stuff..
like they have been rebuliding down there for 5-6 years or whatever
and it finally feels nice to play for a winner..
maybe its just me but the way he says some stuff..
i just feel he should be happy to be out and can leave it at that..

I haven't heard Zach say anything but positive things about our organization. Him saying he's glad to be on a SB contender isn't dissing us. We haven't been a SB contender in a long time. Zach is the man, he left with class and always gave his best effort.

Zack was a true class act and left the team with dignity, unlike JT who is acting like a crybay saying he will not report to training camp unless he is traded . It is one thing to ask to be trade to a contender but to say you will refuse to report unless traded is a very selfish act on JT's part!

I just hope he stays healthy & doesn't get any more concussions.

I think the cowboys are going to decline this year. The Giants will get only get better IMHO...

Manning is just going to get better & Jerry Jones is going to do what he does naturally, try and take all the glory and drive his team into the ground...

i dont know who his neurologist is but who gets cleared to play football after nine concussions, concussions are permanent brain injuries and they are progressive, that means the brain degenerates faster everyone you get, they never go away, why play football again, sometimes athletes are just dumb

Back
Top Bottom