Zach Thomas not being in the Hall of Fame is laughable | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas not being in the Hall of Fame is laughable

No, he doesn’t ... the defense was BUILT for him to get the tackles, but was never a difference maker ... was not a run stuffer, couldn’t blitz, couldn’t cover, sorry ...
The offense in NE wasnt built for Tom Brady? So good coaching hurts him .. funny..he’ll get in one day..ask those who played against him..one of the best ever

JT IS ONE OF THE BEst and well respected defensive ends and unique of all time..no character issues.. I love TO but he was and is a full of himself headcase of sorts..never arrested but seen as all about TO and full of himself..that hurt him as much as anything..but I think he deserved first ballot no question..if that hurt TO..same **** shoulda hurt randy moss..he quit on his team the raiders..which TO never gave less than 💯 for his teams..played a super bowl and balled with a broken leg..ffs

BUT HE WASN'T a 1st ballot inductee..

I told you why, most likely. Character. Me first. Etc. Etc.

And you're admitting that "politics" not actually ability and perfomance and numbers on the field determined who gets it and who doesn't.
Sadly, JT had/has more clout that ZT and that's the only reason why one got in and the other hasn't.

It's unfortunate!

And you're admitting that "politics" not actually ability and perfomance and numbers on the field determined who gets it and who doesn't.
Sadly, JT had/has more clout that ZT and that's the only reason why one got in and the other hasn't.

It's unfortunate!
Politics is a big part.

JT IS PROBABLY SEEN AS THE BETTER player TO ZT.

but you can’t deny TO on the field was one of the best..

The organization doesn't move the needle...

Kevin Mawae did more for Zach in his HOF speech than the Dolphins...have.

Back
Top Bottom