Zach Thomas or Jason Taylor?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ChaozFilms, Jul 21, 2008.

1. ChaozFilms

ChaozFilms It aint over till Queen Latifah sings!

If you were guaranteed that in two years the Dolphins would be in the Super Bowl, but unfortunately on the losing end, and the winner had to either be the Redskins or Cowboys whom would you pick? Whom could you stomach losing the super bowl too more...zach or jason?

2. SpaceMountain16

SpaceMountain16 Disgruntled Donator

The Redskins

I love Zach more, and i do love Jason a lot but i just cant stomach Dallas and their fans.

3. X-Pacolypse

X-Pacolypse A True Fan

I would rather lose to Zach and the Cowboys, instead of the Foreskins and the Dancing Queen.

4. SpaceMountain16

I dont know how old you are, but have you ever been around during a period of Cowboy dominance? It's a nightmare, i never want them to win another Super Bowl, i prefer not seeing or hearing their fans at all like the last ten years, because of the bandwagon fans they are.

5. DolfanAdam

DolfanAdam Scout Team

well I'd really rather not lose to either...but as huge of a Jason fan as I have been for his time with the Dolphins, I have to say that Zach has handled the situation with a lot more class and has been a lot more upfront about everything, and I respect him a lot more as a result. I will never be one of those people who will downplay JT's accomplishments and work for this team based on his departing circumstances, but Zach has been nothing but a class act since being fired by this team (that I know he never would have left, even if we were 0-16).

6. Funkymonks

Funkymonks The monks are on our side

I would say Zach. He deserves it more. The guy gets so little respect as one of the greatest to ever play, i think that him winning a super bowl would be the thing that would make him a first ballot for the HOF. Right now i think that he will get in his second or third try. That being said, i would rather not lose to either of them.

7. cafinfan408

cafinfan408 Punching Bag

as long as we beat the cleo lemon led jags in the championship game i dont care :)

8. Valandui

Valandui Lumberjack Batman Donator

Definitely Zach. As much as I appreciate JT, he's definitely made me mad lately and we dodged a huge locker room cancer this season.

9. fastball83

fastball83 Seasoned Veteran

zach misse more than JT , zach is always my favorite player appart dolfin players obviously

10. SarahAnn

SarahAnn Hockey Enthusiast

Cowboys, JT turned into an ******* and I dont want to see him do well anywhere. I also couldnt stomach a redskins win, was bad enough when the Ravens won a few years back.

Seeing Zach win would just be a bonus as I wish him all the best in the years he remains in the league.

11. Marino_Phinatic

Marino_Phinatic Rookie

I have to agree with the majority and say Zach and the Cowboys. He is the consummate team player. It's sad to see JT leave the Phins and the attitude he had about the whole thing. I've lost a little respect for him, but I do hope that Zach gets a ring before he retires.

12. Shamboubou

Shamboubou THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!

Zach has been a class act though all of this. We are rebuilding and this is just another step in the process. Now we can have a young guy step in this year and hopefully will be able to play the role we need him to play.

13. GRYPHONK

GRYPHONK Pro Bowler

I would rather lose to the guy who actually showed some class. Zack Thomas

14. obxsnowboarderp

obxsnowboarderp FinHeaven VIP

I gotta say, I am gonna go for Jason and the Redskins. I got some family who lives in the DC area, and to be honest that will probably be my first football game ever. I live in NC and I have no interest to see the Panthers, they just don't excite me like the Dolphins.

But, in any interest yeah Go Redskins and Jason Taylor

15. baddraft07

baddraft07 Starter

I love zach but cant stand TO and the cowgirls or thier fans so i would have to go with the foreskins

16. DuderinoN703

DuderinoN703 I can get you a toe Finheaven VIP Donator

Even though I dislike both the Cowboys and Skins, I'd want Zach to win the SB over JT.

Zach said his heart was still in Miami and he's my favorite player.

17. SabanHater

SabanHater ***** in the House!

I would rather watch the stadium implode than watch my Fins lose the SuperBowl

18. DolphinsFan23

DolphinsFan23 Pro Bowler

Gotta admit, I'm a bit of a Redskins fan but the Dolphins have always been #1 for me. I think the Redskins will have two really good Jasons this year. JT and JC. JT will be the QB stalker on defense like Jason in Friday the 13th movies. Campbell will be the big armed QB on offense. The Skins might be a lethal team this year. They might ruin Terrell Owens' big show he has planned for 2008. Tony Romo better watch his back ... JT will get to him one way or another. JT will probably be dancing on the stars of those Cowboy QB helmets. :) Tom Brady knows all about it. JT got after Brady pretty regularly the past 11 years with the Phins.

19. C-HUCKS

C-HUCKS Starter

I would have to say Zach Thomas. Zach is a class act while JT is just a prima donna crybaby. I have never considered him one of my favorite Dolphins, while Zack has always been one of my favorite Dolphins

20. ChrisJNelson

ChrisJNelson Phins-Spotlight.com

JT is the more dominant and talented of the two, and therefore it's more of a shame he is without a ring.

21. Phinja

Phinja You Can't See Me...

I would prefer to watch ether die on the field of a heart attack then have the Phins lose the Superbowl.

That said, if I HAD to pick one to win it (not against us), it would be Zack, every day of the week. He doesnt have the God given talent of Taylor, and to even be mentioned with some of the guys he is mentioned with took more than a decade of bust-your-*** hard study hard charging in the gym WORK. Day in, day out working his but off to be better than you.

22. ChrisJNelson

ChrisJNelson Phins-Spotlight.com

His name is Zach. With an H. Not Zack. He's been in the NFL since 1996, it's time to remember one letter.

23. #1dolphinsfan

#1dolphinsfan Perennial All-Pro

i would perfer not to lose but if we did it would have to be the cowboys

24. SpaceMountain16

I have no ill-will to the Redskins, although Kim Bokamper was inches away from putting Super Bowl XVII to bed.....That still gets me.

Dallas, my god.....no way. I'd rather have Zach win because he is quite possibly, outside of Dan Marino my all-time favorite Dolphin and one of the greatest Dolphins to ever play. Not that Jason Taylor isn't, but i too was more of a Zach guy. But as long as he's with Dallas i dont want him winning anything.

25. R_t_Kraken

R_t_Kraken A True Fan

Dallas is my most hated team outside of the a-east. I love Zach but I don't want Dallas to have one over us. ugh.