Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas to retire/wants to re-sign with Dolphins

I have the Zach's rookie jersey and it's one of my favs! All the old school logo and colors! I missed watching him play on the defense for the last few years and wish he would have never left! He is one of the Dolphins all time best!

it just would not be a smart thing for the FO to not do this for one of the most loved dolphins ever!! DO IT FOR ZACK A MAN WHO PUT HIS HEART AND SOUL INTO EVERY PLAY!!! Proud to see this man play throughout his career

The heart and soul for this team for so many years. We love you Zach.

It sucks he couldn't get a ring though. He deserves it.

This is a must.I am 20 yrs old and My best Dolphins memories are from Zach and JT. Zach will always be thought of as a fin, and one of the best!!

One of my top five favorite Dolphin players that I had the opportunity to watch. I sure hope he gets over the concussions.
Side Note: My 3 year old sons first jersey was a Zach Thomas jersey.

I think we should get a petition going, I want to see him inducted into the Ring of Honor and his number retired at a prime time game THIS year.

Besides dan he was one of my favorite players growing up and Im all for retiring his number. good luck ZT

Let him retire a Dolphin. That would be a classy move and fans would love it. Good thing to do.

How many times did Zach Thomas restructure his contract for Miami to have extra dough to sign free agents??????????

If there was news of a current NFL player restructuring his contract for the betterment of the team..... I will fall off my chair.

how has this not gotten done yet...............................................

:bobdole:

Back
Top Bottom