Zach Thomas? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas?

wilddolfan13

Rookie
Reaction score
Living in NY i dont get to see many fins games at all. I am a huge Thomas fan and often read on the site that people think hes slowing down and what not, I looked at his stats and last season he had 165 tackles and the year before 162 both higher than any other season. So it appears hes actually getting better. Can some of u guys who see all the games comment on the play of zach thomas..thanks

Thomas Looks As Good As Ever.
He is an animal out there.I watch every game.He does get bumped around a bit somtimes but he is at the ball most of the time and making takles.THOMAS is the Man.
He lays it on the line and cracks helmets.
:dolphins:

GO DOLPHINS....................#!

Not only that, but this past season he was tackling harder than I have ever seen in his career.

zach thomas is going to be 97, strolling down the street with a cain, and hes going to see a jets fan/player and hes going to throw the can aside and light him up

Zach not only is doing what he does best, but he is always trying to improve. Last year, he bulked up a little more that usual because he thought it would help. He found it didn't and he changed back. A guy with that dedication is only going to get better no matter how old he is.

Zack Thomas will easily finish his career as the best middle linebacker the Dolphins have ever had. Channing Crowder has a good teacher if he is the heir apparent for the middle linebacker job when Zack ever hangs up his cleats.

Living in NY i dont get to see many fins games at all. I am a huge Thomas fan and often read on the site that people think hes slowing down and what not, I looked at his stats and last season he had 165 tackles and the year before 162 both higher than any other season. So it appears hes actually getting better. Can some of u guys who see all the games comment on the play of zach thomas..thanks

I have the Sunday ticket every year. Some poeple will say it, but he hasnt lost a step and still lights people up... Every year people say how he is losing a step and wont be a as much of a factor, but year in and year out he performs he is an elite linebacker still

Not only that, but this past season he was tackling harder than I have ever seen in his career.

absolutely agree...He lit people up this year. Remember the hit he had on Coles on Christmas...Ahh man, took little coles out of the game

He doesn't blitz very well, but he lays down the pain. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Blizting is overrated, there are alot of players that get too much credit for sacks and do nothing else.

Blizting is overrated, there are alot of players that get too much credit for sacks and do nothing else.
Every player has a weakness and with all the blitz plays called for ZT last lear it was pretty obvious that blitzing should be left to someone else. Not dissing ZT though, he is one of the best LBs in the game.

when Zach is on the feild you dont have to watch you just listen CRACK! then you know its eather a sack loss of yards or fumble

Back
Top Bottom