Zach vs Ray | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach vs Ray

there is no way the dolphins could survive if zach was gone half the year every year like ray

Huh ? You have no poiint.. Because what has Miami survived with Thomas ??? Miami hasn't made the friggin playoffs in how many years ? Miami hasn't survived anything..

Without Ricky Williams, Miami would average a 5-11 record over the last 6 years ! Miami was 10-22 without Ricky during his two years of absence . That's a 10-22 record with Thomas.. What's good about that ? You call that surviving ?? Are your expectations that low ?

Miami hasn't survived anything even with Thomas playing..

Take a look at this .. Do a seatch for "Ray Lewis is the best" and you get over 14,000 results ! For the phrase , "Zach Thomas is the best", there are only 10 results.. ONLY TEN compared to fourteen thousand .

"Ray Lewis is the best"

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q="Ray+Lewis+is+the+best"&btnG=Search&meta=

"Zach Thomas is the best"

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&safe=off&q="zach+thomas+is+the+best"&meta=

This is because it is universally known who the better overall player at MLB is .. And it's proven by popular demand, it's Lewis .. I've got you beat by a score of 14,000 to ten ! You have been routed.

HAHAHAHA.

You are being ridiculous. Google searches are not facts. Ray Lewis is famous for winning a Super Bowl, doing stupid dances, and getting away with murder. If Zach did these things, he might get more recognition.

Whose word holds more clout....

Kevin M. Look every player has a person who knows how to beat him, but would you take Kevin M. word as gospel or Peyton Manning. Peyton Manning has been quoted as saying, Zack is the toughest person he has ever faced. Why, not only does he play as physical as Ray Lewis, but his mental preperation is ten times Ray Lewis.

Miami's defense has always been built around giving the MLB the lanes to make the tackles.. Zach just gets easier lanes to make tackles.. Baltimore's defense is not built solely for the MLB position..

Yet Lewis is much more noticeable in games.. He is a harder hitter, he is better in pass coverage, he has more passes defensed, and he is better at rushing the passer.. Total sacks don't say the whole story. He gets a ton of qb hurries and pressures while Zach is caught up one on one with a o-lineman because he can't shed the blocks.

Ray Lewis is also a champion.. To a man, Baltimore players will say HE LED that team to a title .. And Like Miami, they had no offense to speak of.. Who was their QB again when they won it all ? They won a SB with Lewis leading them.. Thomas never did that.. He is just not as good an overall player Lewis is. Period ..

Pro Bowl center Kevin Mawae used to own Zach Thomas when he was with the Jets.. He totally Owned Thomas year in and year out.. But he didn't own Lewis .. Even Mawae once said the best linebacker in the game is Ray Lewis.. He knows alot more than you do being in the trenches.

but his mental preperation is ten times Ray Lewis.

The most ridiculous post ever posted on this forum . Lewis prepares very well.. And is clearly the better player

By the way, I started a poll on a neutral board that has more members than this one.. Asking who the better player is . Already the votes are 8-0 for Ray Lewis in just 5 mnutes..

It's quite obvious who the better player is.. And that is clearly Ray Lewis .. Some of you here are letting your bias get the best of you..

The most ridiculous post ever posted on this forum . Lewis prepares very well.. And is clearly the better player

By the way, I started a poll on a neutral board that has more members than this one.. Asking who the better player is . Already the votes are 8-0 for Ray Lewis in just 5 mnutes..

It's quite obvious who the better player is.. And that is clearly Ray Lewis .. Some of you here are letting your bias get the best of you..

Really? How?

Baltimore's defense would still be great without Ray Lewis. They have Chris Mcalister, Terrel Suggs, Ed Reed, Dawan Landry, Holotai Nagata. I think with all of those players around would make any MB would look good. I'm not to sure Miami's defense would be as good without Zach. I am not knocking the Fins players by any means, but the players around Zach over recent years haven't been quite that good as Baltimore's. Jason Taylor has been the only one consistant year in and year out. And our secondary is not even close to as good as Baltimore's. Though I really think Y. Bell is going to have a break out year. The bottom line is though I think Ray Lewis is a great player, I think he' looks a little better then he really is because of a stronger supporting cast. I also think he hipes himself up more then Zach does therefore he gets more attention and notority. But I think Zach is just as good as Ray.

Zach has been an absolute warrior compared to Ray. Oh, and by the way while we are talking about lb's I would just like to reiterate that the bills are going to miss London Fletcher-Baker because he was a warrior also as much as they want to down play it like he was dead weight these were his stats last season.

16 146 104.0 42 2 4 30 7.5 17 1 7

That's 2 sacks and 4 ints and a touchdown, tell it like it is jills!:D

i wonder y prop not answer ing me..and yah..for the not..the argumtn is who is a etter mlb, not a player..k?

Its like comparing Shaq to Zo in their prime...

You could easily name Ray with the Butkus and LT in the same sentence. Not so with Zach.

Why even post a stupid thread on here unless you just want conterversy. You apparently cant see the big picture... Teams that change coaches every few years don't have the benefit of continuity. The raves do and have also been surrounded by better defensive players. They have some of the best CB and safetys in the NFL where as the fins haven't. When you look at that alone it = Coverage sacks for the Middle LB. I belive there are enough stats here to put this to rest unless you are just trying to stir things up like a kid in a candy store.

The real question isn't tackles, its tackle's for losses. Or net yards gained before tackles. Cause tackling a guy 10 yards back is much better than 15 yards into the secondary.

Lewis has way more energy but I haven't watched enough ravens games to say he is better or worse. I will say though I think Thomas is better than Urlacher and much smarter than lewis.

There is a reason that this D has been top 10 for how many years with just two constants.

Back
Top Bottom