Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Wilson or Justin Fields at 3? Any issues?

I have no problem taking QBs over an over until they ****ing hit. The rest of the **** you do is a moot point until you have a QB.
some need more than one year to become a franchise qb and thats a large list. Hell, I guess the bengals should dump burrow too. Tua and Burrow have pretty close rookie stats and Burrow had way better receivers as well!

Take
1a. Justin Fields
1b. Trey Lance
2a. Kyle Trask

Maybe if we start hoarding the QB talent every year other teams will have to start fielding crappy QB's or trade us a boatload of picks.. Man whoever made this thread just may be a genius
Thank you for the kind words .

You do realize this is a fan forum where fans get to post ideas and debate them right? Isn’t that the entire concept here?

Well if they are bad obviously you don't let them play, Its like New England did with Garrapolo.. you bluff
So you avoided the question, I'll answer for you : no, they lost draft value as well as something most everyone else overlooks, the Giant chunk of guaranteed money he got for his draft slot (that's why he was so cheap for us)

some need more than one year to become a franchise qb and thats a large list. Hell, I guess the bengals should dump burrow too. Tua and Burrow have pretty close rookie stats and Burrow had way better receivers as well!
And clearly the bills should have moved on from Josh Allen after his bad rookie season.

So waste draft capital this year so we don't have to waste draft capital in 2022 in the event Tua sh*ts the bed next year, when he might not sh*t the bed?
Correct...except what you consider wasting draft capital this year, I call drafting BPA at a position of need.

If all else fails, I'd be willing to reconsider the lunacy that floated around here in reference to unretiring Marino's jersey number :lie:.

Maybe that would help him play better.

Correct...except what you consider wasting draft capital this year, I call drafting BPA at a position of need.

If all else fails, I'd be willing to reconsider the lunacy that floated around here in reference to unretiring Marino's jersey number :lie:.

Maybe that would help him play better.
Or perhaps having better players around him, you know, ones that don't drop the ball, will help him play better.

So you avoided the question, I'll answer for you : no, they lost draft value as well as something most everyone else overlooks, the Giant chunk of guaranteed money he got for his draft slot (that's why he was so cheap for us)
I don't think garrapolo lost value I believe he got multiple draft picks for the patriots off of garbage time plays and maybe one game starting, Rosen lost value because he was trash and he was played, imo if you draft a trash QB you put his ass on he bench and he becomes a mysterious prospect with no team knowing the wiser..

I'm telling you Hoarding QB's could legit work

Assume Tua and Fields/Wilson both hit, what’s the negative? You can easily recoup the first for either no? If our scouting work thinks these guys have what it take to be a NFL championship caliber QB, we should take them. No questions asked.

I´d take him, we are almost set in every other position and we have another 1st rounder and more picks. TUA is not showing anything to feel we are set at QB, he needs competition.
If you watched that game today and thought that we’re set at every other position, specifically the skill positions, then holy s*** I want some of what you’re smoking.

Assume Tua and Fields/Wilson both hit, what’s the negative? You can easily recoup the first for either no? If our scouting work thinks these guys have what it take to be a NFL championship caliber QB, we should take them. No questions asked.
One of them is going to be spending games on the bench. Whereas a receiver(or any other position) will be actually playing and helping win games.

Miamis greatest single individual talent never won a damn thing and we still got people that wanna sell everything for a qb.

The irony.
It’s not the same game from before with Marino. Had he played today it would be a completely different situation for the guy.

Back
Top Bottom