Zach's neck injury and lack of tackling | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's neck injury and lack of tackling

last time!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
What did they do last time???
lordofgun and rude american wrote some posts, claiming this was a bills board. there were a few more things than just that, but we had several bills fans on here at one time. in fact, finheaven dropped out of the alliance because of it. (you know, where another site was listed on your site)

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
In THATHURMANATOR's new avatar, he was one of those two men. He posted a picture of himself.
Good one Ice :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Marino1983

at 3-13, how "fabulous" can you be? the last time the dolphins only won three games, was 1969, the first year under shula. the next three years they went to the superbowl! and get this bills fans, they actually won 2 of em!

So 06, what your saying is, the Bills have a shot at the Super Bowl this year? ;)

In all honesty, I really think it is going to come down to a major dogfight in the East. I see no reason, and I mean no reason why the Bills can't be a playoff team THIS year.

They obviously need a tailback to step up, but they have a lot of young players who can do damage. Moulds, and Reed (hey another Reed to hate) could be a scary duo at WR.

My gut is the Patriots will fall hard. Maybe not at first, but down the stretch.

everybody from day one has a shot at the superbowl, in this case i think the bills are shooting blanks!lol

I'm the guy on the right. The guy on the left is Marino1983. We took it last year at a Bills Dolphins tailgate party.

depends on which side of the picture you intend to be right

the big guy has his right arm around the other!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom