Zach's Sister-in-law | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach's Sister-in-law

McPhin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
By now you've all read the quotes from both scenario's......WOW.....it's like "night and day"......lmfao.....
Zach is and always will be a Miami Dolphin......the little girl that claimed he was, is and always will be.....will be rememberd as a "ME"......good luck pretty boy!(btw, that's the last thing you wanna be known as.... as a football player)....peace. Retire #54 and give #99 to Jared Odrick.....he's a man!!!!!!!

I had to read this like 4 times before i figured out you were talking about JT

I say retire Zach's number and put him in the ring of honor. I would hang JTs old jersey over a urinal at Sun Life Stadium and maybe some drunk will rip it down and pee on it. JT can retire a Jet and be in their ring of honor.

Zach's a class act southern boy - always was.
Jason's a selfish pretty boy - always was.

Good one!!

Let's nickname her Golden Showers ... she pees on everyone who loved her!!

Last weekend: "Miami fans still love me!!"

Guys, guys, guys, you don't understand the plan...JT is a Phins double agent. First he went up to Washington, got us a second and a sixth round pick, spent lots of Snyder money, while not doing anything to really help them win that year. Last year they brought him back to the Dolphins for retraining for his next mission, which is much more challenging. JT is infiltrating our arch-rivals, the Jests. The whole he-said she-said about salary was just a smoke screen to hide his true mission.

Now he is getting the Jests to feel all good about themselves instead of whipping everyone into shape because the Phins are roaring back with a vengeance. He is promoting Cameron-style positive waves that will reverberate and bring down the whole Jests organization. He will take up a spot in their roster that could have been filled with a young up-and-coming pass rusher. The Jests will be damaged for years to come. Then, after next season, his clever mission fulfilled, he will sign a one day contract like Zach and retire a Fin. The truth will finally come out and JT will be vindicated and added to the Ring of Honor.

No one but an actor and showman of Taylor's caliber could pull off such a subterfuge. His code name is agent "Dancer".

You underestimate the Tuna. This is all going according to plan...:hi5:

P.S. The reason why we can talk openly on this forum about the "Dancer" plan is because of "cognitive dissonance", the inability of the human mind to deal with information that does not match pre-conceived notions. It has been proven experimentally that the minds of most Jests fans are incapable of taking in ANY data that does not fit with their mind-set that the Jests are the most incredible and wonderful franchise ever established in the NFL. And so, unseeing, they walk into their own doom.:d-day:

I always thought that the ring of honor was for players that did great things for this team. I don't understand how people think this is blasphemy that he went to the Jets just because our FO wouldn't tell him the plans they had for him. There is no friggin way you wouldn't do the same thing! You're with a company that is paying you 50k a year and may keep you around for next year but nothing is written in stone but another company is willing to give you 200k a year for sure.... you seriously wouldn't do that?! That is plainly idiotic for you to hate a man that has done SO MUCH and you just write him off because he signed with the Jets. Who gives a crap.

I relate JT to a marriage for some of you.... You were married to him and loved him for 10 years then got seperated and hated him, then he came back saying how much he missed you and you welcomed him back then after one year you're seperated again and you hate him even more. Time for the actual divorce now I guess....

Guys, guys, guys, you don't understand the plan...JT is a Phins double agent. First he went up to Washington, got us a second and a sixth round pick, spent lots of Snyder money, while not doing anything to really help them win that year. Last year they brought him back to the Dolphins for retraining for his next mission, which is much more challenging. JT is infiltrating our arch-rivals, the Jests. The whole he-said she-said about salary was just a smoke screen to hide his true mission.

Now he is getting the Jests to feel all good about themselves instead of whipping everyone into shape because the Phins are roaring back with a vengeance. He is promoting Cameron-style positive waves that will reverberate and bring down the whole Jests organization. He will take up a spot in their roster that could have been filled with a young up-and-coming pass rusher. The Jests will be damaged for years to come. Then, after next season, his clever mission fulfilled, he will sign a one day contract like Zach and retire a Fin. The truth will finally come out and JT will be vindicated and added to the Ring of Honor.

No one but an actor and showman of Taylor's caliber could pull off such a subterfuge. His code name is agent "Dancer".

You underestimate the Tuna. This is all going according to plan...:hi5:

P.S. The reason why we can talk openly on this forum about the "Dancer" plan is because of "cognitive dissonance", the inability of the human mind to deal with information that does not match pre-conceived notions. It has been proven experimentally that the minds of most Jests fans are incapable of taking in ANY data that does not fit with their mind-set that the Jests are the most incredible and wonderful franchise ever established in the NFL. And so, unseeing, they walk into their own doom.:d-day:

:lol: NIce!

I relate JT to a marriage for some of you.... You were married to him and loved him for 10 years then got seperated and hated him, then he came back saying how much he missed you and you welcomed him back then after one year you're seperated again and you hate him even more. Time for the actual divorce now I guess....

yeah, he's like an exgirlfreind that keeps f*****g with a dudes head. The dude keeps taking her back until he realizes all she does is play head games and finally tells her to **** off.

Back
Top Bottom