ZACK on Total Access @ 5 PM PST | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZACK on Total Access @ 5 PM PST

Yeah, just saw what he had to say. Said people make mistakes in life but they can rebuild themselves and he thinks Ricky will do that, AND IS EVEN BETTER. Also said the other injuries in the AFC East were just "clutter" as coach Saban says. Saban will have our guys prepared.

Got it on TiVo...I'll watch it later tonight.

good lord, immagine if ricky really is better than he used to be. wow thats a huge statement.

Timmy54 said:
good lord, immagine if ricky really is better than he used to be. wow thats a huge statement.

It is a huge statement. But I have a feeling Ricky has worked harder this off-season (and even now) than he ever has. I think he is going to stay at, or around, 225, continue in yoga which will make him even more agile and quicker. Ricky has ALWAYS had the potential to be the best back in the league. Looks to me like he may be trying to achieve something for himself and his team.

I know we have Ronnie, but we had Ricky and his talent before...and it looks just as good as ever now. This is why I am hoping Ricky is our main back when he comes back from suspension. I think Ricky is going to show the type of ability he did in the preseason, and if he does, he needs to get the rock like a number 1 back. Throw in Ricky playing like he was before he left...and then the fact that this time we have a dynamic offense that can actually throw the ball, and we are dangerous. I'm not saying to make Ronnie disappear, but unless he steps up things it wouldn't be wise to split carries 50-50 or even 65-35 if Ricky is showing dominance.

Let's all just hope Brown takes note and recognizes Williams work ethic and copies it. Maybe Brown should try some yoga ;)

I've got a good feeling that Williams will help Brown out alot when it comes to preperation. Remember..when Williams is truely dedicated he works out like a machine and eats EVERYTHING right.

Just saw Zach on the late show. He seemed really nervous. Not a great public speaker but he did well. His smiles were very telling. INTENSE!

I am hoping to see Ronnie going out for passes as a FB while Ricky breaks through the OLIne for TD's. What a one two punch! whhoooooofff!

finfan54 said:
Just saw Zach on the late show. He seemed really nervous. Not a great public speaker but he did well. His smiles were very telling. INTENSE!

I thought the same thing. My first impression was that he was pissed at something... maybe the same redundent questions.

The media is really beating a dead horse with this team. Im so glad we arent the circus some teams are this year.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom