Zgonina Supports Ricky Comeback | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zgonina Supports Ricky Comeback

that guy has massive calves. anyways nub good read. dunno how i feel about that but hey ill take it for whats its worth, lets get this season started already

who is Zgonina to comment on the matter? he's a career back-up who we tried to trade and who might not even be on our final roster

nick1 said:
who is Zgonina to comment on the matter? he's a career back-up who we tried to trade and who might not even be on our final roster

That's funny cause when we originally got Zgonina many analysts were stating that he could start on most teams.

But hey I will take a fans word over Analysts and coaches =O)

If you are gonna critiscize Zgonina then who are you to say whether it is ok or not for Ricky to come back?

Might as well not be a hypocrite and just leave this forum then. Because if a guy who plays in the league has no right to comment then sure a simple poster on a message board has even less right.

Take care!!!

nick1 said:

zgonina was not a career backup. he was actually a starter on the rams superbowl team. he is not that bad of a player and i dont really see how he wont be on the final roster. imo he should have a ok year in this system. he was a bad fit in last years system because he isnt a run stuffer.

he isnt great but he isnt that bad either.

Zgonina's good but he'd be better off as a DE because he's not much of a run stuffer.

Joneal7 said:
i think he played good for us last year
He was decent last year, but I feel more comfortable with him in a rotation then as a full-time starter. I am glad we kept him after we couldn't trade him. Good depth and rotational DT.

jeff actually had a pretty good year last year. 63 tackles and 5 sacks isnt that bad for a career backup.

nick1 said:

He came in and played very solid as a starter last season and even put up 5 sacks. The reason they wanted to trade him is because Saban prefers bigger dt's. Anyhow, any player on the team can comment on the situation. It's not like you haven't. I know his comments will reached the media but who cares, if anything it will help decrease all of the talk about Ricky's teammates not forgiving him.

nick1 said:

who is Zgonina to comment? He's a member of the Miami Dolphins. He was there when Ricky left, and He'll be there when Ricky gets back. I think hes qualified to comment on the situation.

Pickles said:
who is Zgonina to comment? He's a member of the Miami Dolphins. He was there when Ricky left, and He'll be there when Ricky gets back. I think hes qualified to comment on the situation.
he never played on the same team as Ricky thats all I'm saying

he never played on the same team as Ricky thats all I'm saying

Did Ricky not play with us In 2003?
Zgonina recorded 39 tackles, 3 sacks, and an interception for us in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom