Zim’s Grades For The Game: Game 15 Edition | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Game 15 Edition

10 TD's and 2 INT

Those numbers for a rookie???? Plus 2 running TD's vs the Pats?
And yes, we ran great vs the Pats but Tua scored twice in that game. And remember what they said about Belichek and rookie QB's

Exactly.

Peyton Manning through almost 40 picks his rookie year - and yet they never doubted him. You just have to let your rookie QB work through it.

Tua is going to destroy people next year with better WR's (and with Chan Gailey retired).

Clutching victory from the hands of defeat? Priceless!!! An A++++ for the effort.

The PI was definitely bullshit. No Doubt. Like I said, good teams find a way to win. If Gruden puts that ball, in the end zone like he should have, we lose this game. You have to admit we got lucky.
If that’s what you want to call it? I look at it like the game would have already ended with Miami in the lead if the bogus PI call hadn’t occured!

If Fitz plays the whole game we win easy!
maybe, or maybe he throws 3 interceptions.
Remember, before todays games, Fitz had 4 wins, 1 vs Jags, 2 vs Jets and 1 vs SF.
Lost to Seattle, Bills and Pats.
Tua did NOT play bad yesterday, his 99.4 QB rating shows that, and Hollins dropped a big pass in the third quarter.

Now, I agree with the move, and Fitz was awesome, but, we don't know if a team prepared for Fitz playing is the same as playing against a team that prepared for Tua.

maybe, or maybe he throws 3 interceptions.
Remember, before todays games, Fitz had 4 wins, 1 vs Jags, 2 vs Jets and 1 vs SF.
Lost to Seattle, Bills and Pats.
Tua did NOT play bad yesterday, his 99.4 QB rating shows that, and Hollins dropped a big pass in the third quarter.

Now, I agree with the move, and Fitz was awesome, but, we don't know if a team prepared for Fitz playing is the same as playing against a team that prepared for Tua.
Just my opinion...he aggressively went after the Raiders and actually used Gesicki.

Tua seems afraid to push the ball downfield and takes a lot of check downs...which helps that QB rating.

Dude, I hate your first paragraph. The Fins totally deserved this win after that bullshit pass interference call. Case closed. This team played too hard all year for them not to deserve an eeked out win for once
Agreed. The refs stole the game from us, and then we stole it back.

Back
Top Bottom