0 flags for Eagles in this game... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

0 flags for Eagles in this game...

The NFL is a terrible product. If I wasn't a Dolphins fan who was deeply loyal and sold my soul to them, I'd stop watching the NFL. I would have changed the channel in the 1st Q. It's a boring, predictable product that the refs ruin every week.
This. It is painfully obvious there is some serious point shaving going on in many NFL games (it's benefited the Dolphins in some games too), and the NFL is protecting it. I wish I hadn't grown up a Dolphins fan. I would love to quit watching the NFL.

This was the worst officiated game I’ve ever seen in my life and I’ve probably watched hundreds of Brady/Patriots games so that says a lot.

I have never left a loss having as little respect as I have for the opposition in all my time watching football.

It’s not just **** the NFL but it’s **** this years Eagles as well. Wishing them the worst the rest of the way.
I've seen **** officiating before... But never to the tune of everything on 1 side and NOTHING on the other side...

I don’t know if even somewhat competent reffing would’ve made the difference between a win and a loss BUT I’m damn sure it would’ve made the game allot more competitive.

I’m not one to blame refs, but that was just bloody embarrassing. It was either deliberate manipulation or outright incompetence tonight. With zero penalties for the Eagles, I’m going with the former. How did they not see ANY of the calls that were so obvious?

I’m not as down after this game as the Buffalo game. I thought we actually played with more guts and emotion. Just too much to overcome with the injuries and brutal non calls.

Heal up and move on.

This. It is painfully obvious there is some serious point shaving going on in many NFL games (it's benefited the Dolphins in some games too), and the NFL is protecting it. I wish I hadn't grown up a Dolphins fan. I would love to quit watching the NFL.

Exactly. The NFL can be blatant with it too because it's too big to fail. They know people will watch anyways.

Me neither… good night 😭

George Costanza Wow GIF by hero0fwar

If the NFL is rigged, this is going to do more damage to the league than the commie kneel down BS in 2021.

I'm on another forum and they are adamant that the NFL is rigged. I don't want to go there....I really don't.

But for goodness sake...the Eagles were fouling all over the place and not one flag on them? It has me wondering...is my other forum right?

the head coach is a big big problem. again.
this team was not ready at all.

we scored ten pts. it wasnt the refs we arent ever beating a good team with this dope
Do me a favor, report me for calling you an asshole...

Back
Top Bottom