04 prediction, Wanny will be back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

04 prediction, Wanny will be back

TexPhinPhan

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I predict Wanny will be back next year, with some changes.

I suspect that he will "give up" his veto on personnel decisions and either Spielman will be a full on GM, or alternatively a GM, personnel guy, is brought in from outside. Wanny will be strictly on field issues.

I was thinking that perhaps a change in coordinators, but on second thought, probably not. THe new GM lets Wanny have last year with all his guys. If nothing, then Wanny and crew gone. Whats just one more year of 10-6 (or the half empty prediction of 9-7)

Just some ramblings from your phin loving Nostradamos

I still see Dennis Green here, bringing in a good D-cord.

Originally posted by TexPhinPhan
I predict Wanny will be back next year, with some changes.

I suspect that he will "give up" his veto on personnel decisions and either Spielman will be a full on GM, or alternatively a GM, personnel guy, is brought in from outside. Wanny will be strictly on field issues.

I was thinking that perhaps a change in coordinators, but on second thought, probably not. THe new GM lets Wanny have last year with all his guys. If nothing, then Wanny and crew gone. Whats just one more year of 10-6 (or the half empty prediction of 9-7)

Just some ramblings from your phin loving Nostradamos

2 consecutive years of not making the playoffs. And after the owner said he need to go deep into the playoffs, I think he's gone. If not, then Huizenga will not be a man of his word and I find that highly unlikely.

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I still see Dennis Green here, bringing in a good D-cord.

For the 1000th time, Dennis Green, Keyshawn Johnson, and either Eli Manning or Ben Rothelsberger are going to the Oakland Raiders. Dennis Green has no connection to the East Coast or South Florida, while his ties to Al Davis and the Bay Area are very strong.

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
NO SHOT.

If that happens South Florida will riot. No way.

Wanny is DONE.

I agree. If we keep Wannstedt around there should be a huge protest. The same should be the case if we hire Steve Spurrier.

Wayne lost out on MILLIONS of dollars by not being able to market a home game...

Wanny, the complete coaching staff and Jay will be back. They will try to get help on the OL and bring in another QB as well as a #2 WR. Don't get your hopes up. Wayne is not going to make any moves.

If Wanny stays, Wayne losses MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS. There is NO WAY IN HELL he would risk that.

The ONLY way Wanny has a chance (An extremely small one at that) to stay is if almost everyone else on the staff is gone ASAP.

Hey you know how the prediction business works: Predict something that is contrary to what everyone else is saying. If you are wrong, feel free to blame a variety of different things, including solar flares. If it turns out you are right, well then you are a genius.

You know one day one of those guys who is always saying the end is near will be right. And when its all over, we will all think that guy was a real genius . . . well maybe that is not a good example.

Texphinphan

anyone who thinks wanny and jay will be back have no clue. these two are gone asap

Fiedler is definetly gone.....he can win games, but just not big ones....I wouldnt mind if he restructed to the minimum and came back as our backup......after all we could sure use him for the 2 Bill Games we will play.....hes 6-0 vs the Bills.

Huizenga (sp) said the playoffs are not good enough, so NOT making the playoffs is completely unacceptable. Wayne is losing tons of money not having home playoff games. Wanne will be gona ASAP and Fiedler will not be far behind.

Back
Top Bottom