04' Slogan.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

04' Slogan..

Wasnt that last years slogan as well??? :rolleyes: .....oops, I dont think I shouldve said that.

how bout

"colapse with a vengance!" ? :D

or

"back with a letdown!" :D

:jk:

Originally posted by Tatonka
how bout

"colapse with a vengance!" ? :D

or

"back with a letdown!" :D

:jk:

Those are the Bills slogans.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Predaphin34
Wasnt that last years slogan as well??? :rolleyes: .....oops, I dont think I shouldve said that.

I thought last year's slogan was something like

Keep the tradition

Originally posted by Miamian
Bills slogan:

Let's lose another Super Bowl!

the best you can come up with is something from over a decade ago?

:lol:

i wont bring up the sweep last season, cause you'll just tell me how lucas lost it for you, since he was playing defense of coarse.

i wont bring up the sweep last season, cause you'll just tell me how lucas lost it for you, since he was playing defense of coarse.

What does the Dolphins D have to do with Lucas throwing 6 INT's to a secondary that had ZERO INT's before meeting up with the BUM Lucas?

Honestly, keep thinking you got the Dolphins A game, let alone B game last year.

Oliver...

At this point, I suggest to the mods that they split this thread and move the latter part to the smack forum. I'll withhold my reprisal until then.

I'm sory I meant the new logan for the '03 season. Last year it was The Tradition Continues.

Let me try this again..

Catch The '03 Dolphins, because They Are Back With A Vengeance..

"Don't call it a comeback ..." (making beat box noises) :mrt:

How about ... "If it's going to be, it's gotta be '03"?

Okay, how about "Keep Ray in Miami", is that a more "topical" slogan for the Bills?:cool:

Back
Top Bottom