'08 Kentucky Wildcats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

'08 Kentucky Wildcats

Hey Boone let's get this thread back up. The Cats are 3-0 and looking to go 4-0 with a win over WKU, then on to Bama.

Kentucky 41
WKU 3
clear.gif

I'd love to see the wildcats beat Nick Saban & Alabama next week!

It'll be tough, especially for UK on offense. The Cats have looked very good on defense, but haven't faced an offense as potent as Alabama. Plus UK's record in Tuscaloosa is less than stellar.

It'll be tough, especially for UK on offense. The Cats have looked very good on defense, but haven't faced an offense as potent as Alabama. Plus UK's record in Tuscaloosa is less than stellar.

I'm just joshing with you....Nobody is more surprised with the Tide than
me.I thought we were to young and all our rival games were on the road.
The cats next week could be a trap game.Heres to a good game.

I'm kinda surprised the Tide has gotten that good so quickly. But yet I shouldn't be either with Saban (no matter how much I can't stand the guy, he is a better college coach) at the helm. Alabama is one of those marquee names in college football and you knew they weren't going to stay down for long. If this game were in Lexington, I would feel better about. It's not, so I just hope we don't a repeat of what happened in Baton Rouge 2 years ago. A 49-0 whitewash. An inexperienced QB, (who is getting better), even less inexperienced WR's will make it very difficult for the Cats. I'm a realist, but if the Cats pull the shocker, I'll be ecstatic.

Love that Dicky Welker.....err....I mean Dicky Lyons.....that guy's a football player..

No. 2 Tide avoids upset, tops Kentucky 17-14.

clear.gif

Cats made it interesting there at the end. Tide knew they escaped with a win. Need to take care of business next week against Spurrier's Game****s.

Kentucky is going to upset some teams this year. Their Defense impressed me, glad Bama got out of that with a win.

Kentucky would destroy Auburn.

Georgia 42
Kentucky 38

sooo close...... :boohoo:

Back
Top Bottom