1:00 Press Conference | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1:00 Press Conference

Forgive me for sounding clueless, but how good a signing is this? Is he just "okay" or some type of Pro-Bowl caliber player?

Originally posted by K-Rob
Forgive me for sounding clueless, but how good a signing is this? Is he just "okay" or some type of Pro-Bowl caliber player?

McIntosh is a solid RT right now, with the potential to become an excellent one. Unless we broke the bank for him, this should be a great move. Scouts Inc. rates him higher than Todd Wade, actually.

That's great! I think there are doing the right thing by signing all these OF linemen! They have to do something different because the guys they had weren't working! Time to do something new!

Originally posted by phunwin

McIntosh is a solid RT right now, with the potential to become an excellent one. Unless we broke the bank for him, this should be a great move. Scouts Inc. rates him higher than Todd Wade, actually.

So, an upgrade for potentially less money......NICE!

I'm happy but I don't see a for us to rush into geting Coleman or any other guard right now. Yes I would like one more o-lineman but I'd be ok with having Yates, Whitley and/or any one of this rookies(Snee, Carey and Locklear)compete for the RG spot. Right now we need to get a back up LB(maybe the guys from the hawks)and maybe even a back up FB. I think we'll go WR in the first round and I'd be happy with that as I really don't care that much for th Wr's that r out there in fee agency.

Ozzy rules!!

The details of the contract aren't out yet, but let's hope we got a steal, b/c I don't think any of the other targeted guards will be expensive, pick up Ogunleye, a backup linebacker, and then draft. If Madison re-structures we'll have more room to possibly do more. Things are starting to mold into place.

Let's just hope that it's isn't a lot of moves to get us excited and do nothing again! I'm tired of missing the play-offs or going out in the first round! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom