1...2...punch! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1...2...punch!

Chambers was open.....it was execution not play calling which screwed that play.

Originally posted by Run_Ricky_Run

I just hope they don't kill an important drive with Minor like they did at Indy. Ricky made a nice run, they took him out, and Minor couldn't do anything in his two shots. And on third down, Edwards was caught off guard on that pass. I guess there are still some rough spots that need working out.

I might be remembering this wrong but it seemed to me that Minor's few shots have been running somewhere thru the tackles. I remember being perplexed at the play-calling not Minor's performance. He needs room, something like a screen, sweep, draw, etc. but so far Norv's been insisting that he be a plow boy, Ricky jr. It's the only thing so far I'd question about Norv. With everyone else he seems to be using their strengths, why not Minor?

aHHH but if Jay would have hit OG on that one you would have though Norv a genius..OG was open on that pass..Jay just over threw him...It was a good play, well designed, just execution just got blosh..but that's football...you can set the stage, but unforseen problems do pop up.

Back
Top Bottom