1-4-7....and Corn Rows. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1-4-7....and Corn Rows.

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
That's going to be the story of the ALCS.

Thanks to the sweep of the Angels....The Red Sox get to set their starting rotation any way they want....That means Schilling will start games....1....4....and 7 (if necessary). that means the Yankess will have to beat Schilling at least twice or even three times to win the series.

Schilling has made 11 postseason starts in his life. He has given up more than two earned runs in only one of them. He's 5-1, with a 1.66 ERA in those starts. He owns both an LCS and World Series MVP award. And this season, he was 12-0 against teams that finished with a winning record, 6-0 against playoff teams and 10-3 in starts following a Red Sox loss (7-0 after mid-June).

Bronson Arroyo....the kid with the corn rows who will be pitching games three and six..The Sox are 4-0 in his starts against the yankess....and he shut the angels down yesterday in an even better pitching performance than Pedro and Schilling the two previous games.

He's ice and he's going to make the yankess fans miserable when they see him again.

Did I mention that we lead the league in almost every offensive category this season including runs and HRs?...What about scoring 9 runs a game in the ALDS?

And BTW....Pedro will be pitching games 2 and 5. :evil:

1-4-7!!!

8 wins from now. Boston Red Sox will be the WS CHAMPIONS!!

BTW....YANKEES SUCK!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I tink it is between 3 teams right now to win it all...Boston, Houston, and Minnesota. Yankees vs Red Sox would be an awesome ALCS to see.

Schilling is NOT starting 3 games, he may make a relief appearance in game 7 but he will not start. It just amazes me how much trash the Sox fans talk- just like their team. The team talks and can never back it up and the Sox fans always talk and their team never backs it up. When will they ever learn?

Ummm eevry fan is like that. How many times do Jets, Dolphins, and Yankee Fans talk crap? Then when they lose they don't say anything.

Prime Time said:
Ummm eevry fan is like that. How many times do Jets, Dolphins, and Yankee Fans talk crap? Then when they lose they don't say anything.

Yeah all fans talk(by the way, I'm not really a trash talker and when my team loses I always show up to take my lumps) but the Sox have always played seconf fiddle to the Yanks and have been pounded in this "rivalry" year after year yet their fans always talk junk. At least wait until your team does something before you start talking, yuo would think year after year after year after year,... of losing they would be wise to relax and let it come to them but they insist on setting themsleves up for yet another fall. :lol:

:shakeno: Talk about jinxing them :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom