#1 Alabama vs. #2 LSU - Game of the Century Part Two | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#1 Alabama vs. #2 LSU - Game of the Century Part Two

giphy.gif

I'm fine with that...Lol

Burrow looked uncomfortable rolling left and throwing. Was it just that play?

It would definitely be a first down, but I think the ref blew the whistle first. Why are they reviewing it?

Shoot right now I’ll take either Tua or Burrow. I’d prefer Tua of course but won’t be mad with Burrow.
Just as long as it isn’t a DE.

"And with the 144th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select Clyde Edwards-Helaire, of LSU.

The little guy is balling and has been all season....

"And with the 144th pick of the 5th round, the Miami Dolphins select Clyde Edwards-Helaire, of LSU.

The little guy is balling and has been all season....
I can see a couple LSU guys ending up with Miami. We do a lot of scouting there

If it wasn't for the special team's touchdown this game would be a complete destruction of Bama. I think Bama slides out of top 4 and does not get back in. This Bama team was noncompetitive today, they do not deserve to be in the playoffs.

If it wasn't for the special team's touchdown this game would be a complete destruction of Bama. I think Bama slides out of top 4 and does not get back in. This Bama team was noncompetitive today, they do not deserve to be in the playoffs.
I don't think they are or were a top 4 team this year. But there is a lot of sec bias so...

Back
Top Bottom