1 technique | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1 technique

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
I would really love to see Tim Bo move to a 1 technique this comming season(if you dont know what that is it means he would line up in the middle of the G and C instead of over the guard where he played most of last season.) I would like to see Chester play a 2 right over the guard. This would force more double teams on Bowens freeing up Zach to rome free. This will be key due to Zach's inability to make thru a season uninjured. Ozzy and DCH have you seen where they are lineing up thus far in the QB school?

That's an excellent observation on how we could improve our run D. My understanding - see http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3858 - is that we played our DTs "softer" so that we did not risk big run plays with the Ss back. Hopefully, Wanne and Bates will adjust to teams that are run-oriented on O, i.e. Pats and Jets, and move up Marion or Freeman and let Tim Bo try to disrupt the interior of the opposing Os line like him and DG used to do before last year a bit. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom