10/10/02 Brief Camp Report | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/10/02 Brief Camp Report

Well, for what I saw in that Tampa game, more teams are gonna try to trow short over the middle on us till we can cover it so we need to work on that. Is never easy for ANY linebacker to stay with a fast RB but we may have to play a little more zone from time to time.

Ozzy rules!!

Won't be hyped for anything I here about Chambers in camp anymore.. I want to see this CAT do this in real games.. This guy could easily be one of those players that never lives up to his "potential".. Hopefully this guy catches the perfect passes thrown to him and not get SCARED when going over the middle.. I'm going ot be on Chambers ars til he proves something.. He's been handed the 1st WR tag, he'll need to live up to it..

Seau will be fine and it's good to see Fletcher doing well. I think Fletcher will have a breakout year.

I'm with you Rude. Untill Chambers proves he is for real all he really has done was have one good year in the slot vs team's 3rd corner. He has the talent but I wonder about his atitude. He really needs to get pissed off about something to get him motivated. Maybe they could give DT his job and make him the 2nd WR, maybe that would get him pissed. He seems to think he has arrived and can just rest on his past. This is the wrong league for that. It's all about "what have you done lately"

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
very true..he's very suspect in coverage.

Sorry to disappoint you but Seau made a mistake on the play. That is why the coverage was blown, it was not due to a lack of physical ability.

Keep trying though!

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Jay threw an INT?!?!?! He needs to get his *** canned and put Baby Bob in there immediately!

;)

Good analysis. Very nice to see Jay out there playing well.
you see thats the problem with everyone he is not BOB he's Brien he's decent but nothing to write home about Jay is a very good QB he's not Dan Marino but who is . Jay is the man for fins right now and the rest of this season .:fire:

I agree with Danny. We do need to work on the middle coverages and screens, IMO. The Bucs exploited that, us playing vanilla or not.

Back
Top Bottom