10/5 Practice Updates | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/5 Practice Updates

Crap, I hope I didn't jinx it calling it a good news day. Jeez, it's like a freaking eggshell skull for this team. Howard is on the very short list of guys I would least like to see out.

Foster being available or not, I'd like to see a full game of a steady diet of Ajayi with Drake instead of Bananas Foster

Its funny because I saw that and thought about blaming you for it. But....dolphins.

and when brandon comes back? tunsil back to guard? that will be infuriating. we act like we're relevant and not the cleveland browns south. put your rookie franchise LT at LT and leave him the **** alone. it absolutely amazes me how it doesnt matter who it is, as long as they have that little dolphins logo on their shirt, they're gonna **** things up. unreal.

i think you know when albert comes back tunsil is going back to left guard

at least we have a plan b at left tackle this year :lol:

Titans demote Matthews for Andre Johnson (link: http://tinyurl.com/zf8ktkd) tinyurl.com/zf8ktkd

Roncaniff‏ @FinsBroadcaster
They're better with Tannehill than without. Go figure. Hartline, Wallace, Matthews

Joe Schad‏ @schadjoe
Cameron Wake on Titans tackles: “Big, slow and ugly just like most of the ones we have here. Us fast guys like to take advantage of them.”

i think you know when albert comes back tunsil is going back to left guard

i'll get over it. tunsil will man LT permanently it will just be a little later in the season.

i'll get over it. tunsil will man LT permanently it will just be a little later in the season.

Oh im sure but if you ask me this teams best with albert at left tackle and tunsil at left guard in terms of best line up

Especially after what in watching now which is a blood bath

Oh im sure but if you ask me this teams best with albert at left tackle and tunsil at left guard in terms of best line up

i agree 100% but i've already given up on this year. what's best for this team long term is tunsil gets reps at LT this year so he's not a rookie LT next year.

i agree 100% but i've already given up on this year. what's best for this team long term is tunsil gets reps at LT this year so he's not a rookie LT next year.

I wouldnt give up yet the offense is close...im not seeing something that cant be fixed unlike last year when i knew we were done

Back
Top Bottom