10/5 Practice Updates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10/5 Practice Updates

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 33s34 seconds ago
Dion Jordan had a knee procedure before training camp. He's had a second one since the start of the regular season.

lol

There is no definite timetable for the former No. 3 pick’s return, but the Dolphins have not ruled him out as far as playing in 2016.

In the days after what has been described as a “minor” procedure, Jordan was seen around Dolphins campus on crutches. And in recent days, Jordan has been conspicuously absent from the group of players who rehabilitate outside while their teammates practice.

Jordan, who has not played since late 2014 because of injuries and a year-long drug suspension, is on the NFL’s Non-Football Injury (NFI) list.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/miami-dolphins/article106202047.html#storylink=cpy

Won't be long before Jordan, Dallas Thomas and Jelani Jenkins are gone and that entire 2013 draft class would have been a complete waste...it already is a waste. Sims will be all that's left.

Foster practiced at least on a limited basis Wednesday after missing practice Tuesday. Those two are the primary preparation days for the team this week prior to playing the Titans. The club will not practice Thursday at all and players won't even be at the Dolphins training facility due to the threat from Hurricane Matthew.

Foster could conceivably practice again Friday and still play Sunday but the Dolphins have so far been extremely cautious about putting valuable players back on the field with only limited practice when they're returning from injuries.

Coach Adam Gase doesn't like risking players re-aggravating injuries and missing more time than if they sat out a bit longer. So the more likely scenario is Foster is held back for the Pittsburgh game Oct. 16

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolp...s-practice-again-unlikely-to-play-sunday.html

This would be the smarter move.

Im really pulling for kiko to get back to the level he showed his rookie year

Sorry, but that's not happening.

03-08-2016, 09:57 AM

. . . He missed all of '14, missed 6 games in '15, 5 weeks after re-injuring his knee and wk 17 for the same knee. Anyone is fooling themselves thinking we're getting Alonso from his rookie year. Not the same player.

I agree with you that they are not tanking. They are just really bad. I honestly can not think of four worse teams than Miami. Chicago, Cleveland, Tennessee, and San Francisco are the only teams I can come up with, but it is close. Miami isn't clearly better than any of those teams.

depends on what the offense does in the next 4 to 6 games before I can go along with bottom of the barrel stuff...although that xavien howard injury is a massive blow...team can't lose difference makers and thus far he's been one

Won't be long before Jordan, Dallas Thomas and Jelani Jenkins are gone and that entire 2013 draft class would have been a complete waste...it already is a waste. Sims will be all that's left.

2013 was a nightmare year. Nothing, absolutely nothing worked out from 2013.

Good lord, if that isn't just Perkins nonsensical speculation (which it probably is) and they move Tunsil back to guard in favor of Turner...I can't even think of the words to describe the stupidity.

Good lord, if that isn't just Perkins nonsensical speculation (which it probably is) and they move Tunsil back to guard in favor of Turner...I can't even think of the words to describe the stupidity.

****ing idiots. All of them; Gase included.

Yeah, sometimes I get the idea of not shuffling because you then have 2 guys playing out of position... But you have to play Tunsil at his natural, and long term, position. Plus I think turners pass blocking at LT could put an end to all Tannehill speculation...Tannehill probably does not get through the game, never mind 2017!

that's pure speculation on perkins part...they moved tunsil on a short week even...if they did anything they'd swap turner out at left guard for someone else if albert doesn't go

How about it would the king of of all turds that is the sh**show bka the Dolphins?

edit - This just in... Metallica's new single is the Dolphins theme... that is all.

I had to respond to Perk for that one, and I hardly ever do that. I can't believe he even came up with that one. Pure speculation on his part.

that's pure speculation on perkins part...they moved tunsil on a short week even...if they did anything they'd swap turner out at left guard for someone else if albert doesn't go

and when brandon comes back? tunsil back to guard? that will be infuriating. we act like we're relevant and not the cleveland browns south. put your rookie franchise LT at LT and leave him the **** alone. it absolutely amazes me how it doesnt matter who it is, as long as they have that little dolphins logo on their shirt, they're gonna **** things up. unreal.

If Turner doesn't start at LG they might start Dallas Thomas there so I have an idea. Let's just play with 4 guys on the oline and have 6 receivers on every play. We won't miss either turner or thomas since they never block anyone anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom