10 Best | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Best

BenchFiedler said:
Believe it or now, He will be an excellent college coach....I remember Ricky's first year with the Dolphins, if it wasn't for Jamie nails, Chambers, and Gadsen gettting injured and even Fiedler breaking his thumb, at least we would make it past second round in the playoffs. We had a very potent offense and an excellent shut down defense. Heck, even Robert edwards made top 5 plays on ESPN that year. Actually we had a dolphin player every week making a top 10 play on ESPN
clear.gif
yeah it was fun while it lasted

ill give dave credit where he deserves it. he set out a plan and he succeeded in accomplishing what he wanted. he wanted an offense than ran the ball and we had the number one rusher in the league. he wanted his defense his way and that was a season sack leader in JT, a rush defense that didnt allow a 100yd rusher all season, a secondary that was always tops in the league, and so on. dave had a plan and he suceeded. we can only hope that saban's plan comes to fruition so successfully.

the problem with dave wasn't that he couldnt work his plan, it was that his plan sucked. he did everything he wanted to do, including ignore the QB and Oline.

daves biggest accomplishment was becoming head coach for the fins - the fins biggest accomplishment was replacing him for coach saban

Top 10 best? That's too high! I think we should try to come up with at least ONE before we start making a list.. let alone all the way up to 10!!! Impossible.

Oh!! I thought of one!!

No.. No.. wait.... that was Shula.

Nicky Napoleon said:
OK Wannys 10 best moves
1.Quiting!
2.Quiting!
3.Quiting!
4.Quiting!
5.Quiting!
6.Quiting!
7.Quiting!
8.Drafting Chris Chambers
9.Drafting Randy McMichael
10. Dont think I have mentioned quitting!

Right on!

Back
Top Bottom