10 Days Until Rookies Report For Camp!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Days Until Rookies Report For Camp!!

I’ll be in Greece from 7/24 to 8/11. I’ll be relying heavily on the daily TC threads for my info. Thankfully I’ll have WiFi for most of my trip, with the exception of ferry rides, where my attention should be on my children anyway.

I was in Greece when Ricky retired, that was brutal. Using a dial up modem in the lobby of Greek hotel for hours trying to get updates. That ruined my trip.

Pretty much every year in my early-mid 20’s I flew down for training camp. 2000-2005. My family thought I was nuts that I would take a yearly trip by myself to Fort Lauderdale so I could to TC everyday.

Ironically the Eagles had training camp in my home town for almost 15 years straight (Bethlehem, Pa) and I rarely went to their practices.

The old two a days were the best. For fans anyway.

Really excited to lay eyes on some of the new guys and to see what Jaelen Philkips looks like. I want to see Chase Edmonds.

It’s amazing when you don’t follow this stuff(related to headline and no offense OP) the day’s seems to move super fast. Last I thought of it was like day 45…

Fortunately for you, I don't own a gun. LOL!
If you did, would it be a "BS Special"? - LOL
What are the cylinders called?
Let me guess "Buttholes" - LOL
I can just imagine the "gas" that would be used to propel the "load" - LOL
It must be a real "stinker" - LOL
I guess the projectiles are called "TURDS" (Totally Undesirable Rectal Droppings) - LOL
Instead of saying "ready aim Fire" you just say "ready squat Crap" - LOL

Help me, I just can't seem to stop - LOL

Thanks for the "straight line" - at this part of the season, I really neded that

I’m so ready to talk some trash.

There’s a post about Tua on PFT and I can’t resist going after the Bills and Patriots and their fans.

50% of my posts don’t typically make it through their filters but quite a few did today.

I am just not scared of anyone right now.

Bostonblows is my PFT handle if anyone cared to go read it. That name alone usually flames the Patsies.

Last edited:
confirmed for the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, tentative for the first one on the 30..

anyone have any creative ideas how I can get in on the 7th for season ticket holders?? I'm not one but I would hate to miss that last day considering im flying in for the week..

any ideas?

God I wish I were able to make those dates.
raw

Here's to no injuries. GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!

I generally have no use for Twitter, but the camp reports and threads are awesome. Next best thing to being there.

I, for one, really appreciate you guys like @Hoot , @Fin-Loco , etc who put in the time and effort keeping us abreast of camp happenings.

Thanks guys.......

I generally have no use for Twitter, but the camp reports and threads are awesome. Next best thing to being there.

I, for one, really appreciate you guys like @Hoot , @Fin-Loco , etc who put in the time and effort keeping us abreast of camp happenings.

Thanks guys.......

Yup and I'll be relying heavily on those guys for my news. I'll be in Greece for most of TC but luckily I'll have WIFI access for most of it.

I'd rather be at TC live but being in Greece and reading camp updates in the middle of the day is a close second.

Back
Top Bottom