10 Former NFL Players Accused of Defrauding NFLPA Healthcare Fund | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Former NFL Players Accused of Defrauding NFLPA Healthcare Fund

J. David Wannyheimer

Writing in pencil on laminated cards since 2011
Club Member
Reaction score

The United States Department of Justice has charged 10 former NFL players with defrauding a health care program for retired players.

Former Washington and Denver running back Clinton Portis is among those who have been charged. He is joined by Carlos Rogers, Robert McCune, John Eubanks, Tamarick Vanover, Ceandris Brown, James Butler, Frederick Bennett, Correll Buckhalter and Etric Pruitt.

Apparently, Joe Horn got caught and immediately snitched on the other nine. Wonder if they can get away with blaming this on CTE. :lol:

crazy thing is, i played highschool ball with a guy that @FSU Truth should have cussed once or twice. Eric Leak. He was a stud in hs, went to NCSU where he seemed to have his best games against FSU. He got in trouble after graduating because he was an "agent" and was hooking up NCSU basketball players and football players , where as his wife (whom my wife went to school with) set up a health benefits company that was pretty much ripping off people, or telling people how to rip off the govt for money. His brother is a foreman where i work at but i've never really wanted to pry into what all the outcomes have been other than heard prison times.

Back
Top Bottom