10 Most Feared NFL Players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Most Feared NFL Players

HysterikiLL said:
i'd fear olin kretuz a hell of a lot more than joey porter. He broke his own fellow lineman's jaw at an FBI retreat. Now that's bad ***

breaking someone elses jaw isnt that much to fear. Hell, USC WR steve smith who is probably 200 pounds soakin wet, broke ex-teammate TE Dominique Byrd about 6'3 250 pounds, he broke his jaw over 10 dollars.

Gee I noticed that there was not a single Miami player that was feared in that article.

:sidelol:

MR NFLFAN said:
Gee I noticed that there was not a single Miami player that was feared in that article.

:sidelol:

Gee, that's not the funny part of it.

The real joke is the list itself. Are you kidding me? Can even you objectively look at this list and consider it legit? Some special teams guy NOBODY has ever heard of second? Lorenzo Neal at 3? No Julias Peppers--- wait no D-linemen at all? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...and only reason Your boy is feared is cause he is deaf to the whistle:goof:

Once again, SI proves that without a swimsuit addition they wouldnt have anything at all worth looking at.

azfinfanmang said:
Gee, that's not the funny part of it.

The real joke is the list itself. Are you kidding me? Can even you objectively look at this list and consider it legit? Some special teams guy NOBODY has ever heard of second? Lorenzo Neal at 3? No Julias Peppers--- wait no D-linemen at all? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?...and only reason Your boy is feared is cause he is deaf to the whistle:goof:

Once again, SI proves that without a swimsuit addition they wouldnt have anything at all worth looking at.

Just because you don't have a true hitter on your team thats no reason to diss SI :shakeno:

IMO ray lewis should be number one not porter.keith brooking should be replaced by thomas

Most every fan in the league except Patriots fans think Rodney Harrison is the cheapest, dirtiest player in the league. It's just that simple. I NEVER wish for injury, but when he got his, I felt a lot less bad than I usually feel.

Dolfan984 said:
Most every fan in the league except Patriots fans think Rodney Harrison is the cheapest, dirtiest player in the league. It's just that simple. I NEVER wish for injury, but when he got his, I felt a lot less bad than I usually feel.

Well you'll probably like him even less after he lays out Culpepper this season. I hope for your sake Culpopper can take a hit otherwise its back to rehab for Culpopper. :wink:

thats probubly the worst list i have ever seen.

only 1 or 2 of those players actually scare anyone.

MR NFLFAN said:
Well you'll probably like him even less after he lays out Culpepper this season. I hope for your sake Culpopper can take a hit otherwise its back to rehab for Culpopper. :wink:

Hah... Lets paint a scenario:wink:

Hairball running full steam and hitting Culpepper. I'll take my chances....thats 220 hitting 264 (And built like a freakin Linebacker...no actually he is much bigger than any LB on your team:wink:)

~or~

Zack Thomas:wink: taking a full run at your pretty boy QB:wink: ...Who's gonna come out better off:wink:

Nappy Roots said:
breaking someone elses jaw isnt that much to fear. Hell, USC WR steve smith who is probably 200 pounds soakin wet, broke ex-teammate TE Dominique Byrd about 6'3 250 pounds, he broke his jaw over 10 dollars.

Miller is 6'7'' 340, needed surgery and got a steel plate in his jaw. Kreutz is a former Hawaii State wrestling champ, and sent two of his teammates to hospital in an altercation that got him expelled from U Washington. I'd rather have my jaw broken by Steve Smith then Olin Kreutz any day.

Back
Top Bottom