10 Most Hated Athletes | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Most Hated Athletes

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
10. Lleyton Hewitt: Hewitt beats Juan Ignacio Chela in last year’s Australian Open.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Playing the race card
Bonus points for: Weird Rocky fixation

9. A. J. Pierzynski: Pierzynski protests a call during the 2005 World Series.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Incessant trash-talking
Bonus points for: Foot stomping, genital assault

8. Phil Mickelson: Mickelson at the FBR Open last year.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Phoniness, greed
Bonus points for: Talking trash about Tiger

7. Bonzi Wells: Wells’s grimace on display during a game last fall.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: General misanthropy
Bonus points for: Spitting

6. Michael Iaconelli: Iaconelli at the Bassmaster Classic in 2004.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Violating
angling’s gentlemanly codes
Bonus points for: Taunting fish

5. Kobe Bryant: Bryant in the NBA Finals, June 2004.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Selfishness on the court
Bonus points for: Talking trash about Shaq

4. Curt Schilling: Schilling in the 2004 World Series.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Extreme publicity hounding
Bonus points for: Doctoring the sock?

3. Kurt Busch: Busch waits for his crew to finish work on his car, March 2004.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Flouting authority
Bonus points for: Berating crew

2. Barry Bonds: Bonds glares for the cameras, April 2004.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Colossal arrogance
Bonus points for: Brawling with teammates

1. Terrell Owens: Owens after beating the New York Giants, November 2004.

Unsportsmanlike conduct: Behavior detrimental to the team
Bonus points for: Contract-negotiating high jinks, telling Eagles coach Andy Reid to "shut up," telling offensive coordinator Brad Childress not to speak to him unless spoken to, falsely outing 49ers quarterback Jeff Garcia, suggesting Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb was responsible for their 2005 Super Bowl loss, suggesting the Eagles would win more if Brett Favre was their quarterback, employing Drew Rosenhaus as an agent, fighting with ex-teammate and team ombudsman Hugh Douglas, asking if anyone else in the locker room "wants a piece of me."

http://men.style.com/gq/features/landing?id=content_4103

First off Hewitt is on the wrong side of the Top 10. If anyone followed tennis or cared about it they would know he is Top 3 if not #1. Other tennis players wish him DEATH on the tour.

Phil Mickleson shouldn't be on the list. I don't get why he has hated. I don't see him as hated either in the publics eye.

Nobody who fishes should be on the list. And if a "fisher" is an athelete. Then that MIKE "the Mouth" from the World Poker Tour should be on this list!

MikeO said:
First off Hewitt is on the wrong side of the Top 10. If anyone followed tennis or cared about it they would know he is Top 3 if not #1. Other tennis players wish him DEATH on the tour.

Phil Mickleson shouldn't be on the list. I don't get why he has hated. I don't see him as hated either in the publics eye.

Nobody who fishes should be on the list. And if a "fisher" is an athelete. Then that MIKE "the Mouth" from the World Poker Tour should be on this list!

Mike the Mouth is a really good guy away from the poker tables....he is just a little nutty.

the entire red sox team

barry bonds

lance armstrong

todd bertuzzi

kobe bryant

Section126 said:
Mike the Mouth is a really good guy away from the poker tables....he is just a little nutty.

Im sure its just an act. The whole "Poker" thing is like Pro Wrestling, need a gimmick to get good TV time.

10. Kobe Bryant
9. Kobe Bryant
8. Kobe Bryant
7. Kobe Bryant
6. Kobe Bryant
5. Kobe Bryant
4. Kobe Bryant
3. Kobe Bryant
2. Kobe Bryant
1. Kobe Bryant

Honorable Mention...Tom Brady, and oh yeah....Kobe Bryant.

P.S. I LOVE Phil Mickelson. Definitely my favorite golfer. A class guy who works the gallery with his infectious smile.
Go Phil!!

DolphinDevil28 said:
P.S. I LOVE Phil Mickelson. Definitely my favorite golfer. A class guy who works the gallery with his infectious smile.
Go Phil!!

I agree with ya and I don't get the Phil one to be honest. Collin Montgomery should be on the list before Phil!

Slappy8800 said:
the entire red sox team

barry bonds

lance armstrong

todd bertuzzi

kobe bryant
Can't believe Todd Bertuzzi isn't on the list...

I'd add Sean Avery over the master baiter. The fact that Avery is dating Elisha Cuthbert doesn't help either.

MikeO said:
I agree with ya and I don't get the Phil one to be honest. Collin Montgomery should be on the list before Phil!

Funny you and DD hate Kobe for being selfish, but find Phil to be a nice guy.. Everyone on the tour has known and said for years that Phil is a selfish, a-hole.

Crisis said:
Can't believe Todd Bertuzzi isn't on the list...

I'd add Sean Avery over the master baiter. The fact that Avery is dating Elisha Cuthbert doesn't help either.

Bertuzzi, now there is a guy I actually have a great reason to actually hate..

10. Donovon Mcnabb- can he take some blame?
9. Darius Kasparitius- NHL- I just don't like dirty players, he's a guy if he's on your favorite team you like him, but otherwise he's just dirty.
8. Danny Fortson- He's just a bad player who gets any publicity because he's dirty.
7. Phil Mickelson- I think his personality he gives to the public is a lie, as do many PGA guys.
6. Shaquille O'Neal- While he's great in interviews, i've never been a fan.
5. Dominick Hasek- While he was the best goalie i've ever seen, he faked an injury for his team in the playoffs.
4. Tedy Bruschi- This is not against his personality, but whenever he's on tv it just seems like he's all the commentators concentrate on.
3. Kenyon Martin- He can throw down a nice dunk, but for being the 1st pick overall in a draft I think he should be able to do more.
2. Todd Bertuzzi- Anyone who is a hockey fan can understand this.
1 . Curt Schilling- He's a great pitcher when he's healthy, but I just always have disliked him.

Back
Top Bottom