10 Reasons why we suck | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 Reasons why we suck

Bumrush

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
1) QB's - we have a head case starting for us who makes Marino look like Vick and a new backup QB that has an arm weaker than some high school QB's.

2) Offensive Line- At the end of last year our most pressing need was solidifying our O line. Instead we draft and injury prone linebacker and pass up on Turley.

3) Kicking game - Mare looks like crap this year again. Remember last year at NE in overtime when he kicked the ball out of bounds? Choker.

4) Kick/Punt return game - Have we had the ball past the 40 once this year on a kickoff?? ONCE???

5) Defensive breakdowns when we need them most- Yes we played great last week, but how did we lose the game? How many broken tackles today? What was time of possession today? How many years in a row has our D let us down at the end of season?

6) Penalties - Whether its on special teams, offense or defense, we always find a way to screw up with really STUPID penalties.

7) Draft Selection- Great job wanny on studs like Fletcher, Smith, Moore and the other great players from the 2003 draft.

8) CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE when give the chance to play homefield. Every year we have the opportunity to play for homefield. Every year we screw it up. Every year we squander opportunties to go deep in the playoffs. Every year we find a way to f&ck it up.

9) Playing not to win. Against NE ball on 20, 1st down we decide we need to kick the FG from the infield. Our offense if predictable and bland and does not play to win, instead it plays to force our defense to make plays to win. Same old same old

10) COACHING- Wanny, get your *** out of here. We are sick and tired of your BS, your BS logic and your choke jobs. BE A MAN. Stop playing around with the QB situation. Stop coaching like a coward and have someone take over for you when it comes to making draft picks. Thanks for bringing us Ricky Williams but no thanks for not improving his offensive line. Get out of Miami and join your boy Jimmy Johnson on a boat in the keys cause your headed to retirement like your mentor.

What the hell are you talking about?

Griese played well today and should have led us to the win.

If we had anybody halfway decent at left tackle today, we win.

Listen.. Miami played horrible today.. and still, Miami went down to the wire against the 2nd best team in the NFL right now.. Miami's defense will keep the offense in games and for the defense to allow 23 points to a high powered offense like the Colts considering all the miissed tackles.. There is alot to look forward to..

Injuries are a concern.. I saw Timbo and Chester in great deals of pain during the game..

1) WTF are you talking about?? Griese has played well in both games.

2) What a sorry assessment of our activity this offseason with the OL. I agree they suck. But you're leaving out a lot here.

3) What did Mare do wrong this week?? And Turk had an outstanding game.

4) Can't disagree here

5) Can't disagree much here either.....only to say that the D put us in position to win AT THE END OF THE GAME.

6) Again I agree mostly.

7) Name one NFL team in which you can't second-guess their selections. But again you're leaving a lot out.

8) We've played 8 games. And yet we've already "squandered it all". :rolleyes:

9) Seems like we've been playing to win the last two games. Therefore, you no longer have a point.

10) Lots of yelling, and yet not much accuracy. Love the part about "playing with the QBs". Nothing could be further from the truth.

Who is this bum?

You have been the most negative person on this board with your recent postings. You seriously need to go root for another team with all this crap you been saying on your last few threads. I've done my share of criticism on the team but damn, you're just beyond ridiculous. Do you realize you just insulted every phase of our team, from special teams to defense to offense to coaching to punting to drafting to unrelated BS? We're 5-3 (I'm not happy too much) but we're not 1-6 like plenty of teams I know. Seriously man, you need to chill with the attacking comments you said to some others, if not, go root for another team.

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
Listen.. Miami played horrible today.. and still, Miami went down to the wire against the 2nd best team in the NFL right now.. Miami's defense will keep the offense in games and for the defense to allow 23 points to a high powered offense like the Colts considering all the miissed tackles.. There is alot to look forward to..

Injuries are a concern.. I saw Timbo and Chester in great deals of pain during the game..

Griese has played many games where he should have led his team to a win. Too bad he folds under pressure. Not that that happend today, but no matter how well Griese plays, he usually finds a way to mess up and cost his team the game.

1-10 Third down conversions....

Griese played well this game? I don't think so.He played ok..It doesn't matter who is starting QB because oline just sucks.

griese completed a couple of long balls..........stretching the defense......norv has got to come up with scheme DESPITE our O line.........timing routes.....slants.....something.......maybe ricky has got to have more swing outs......we know now that we can throw long......time to compensate for the ineffective.....O line

The Colts D just came to play.

Also that Miami O-Line is FRIGHTENING!!!!

Back
Top Bottom