100% behind Saban | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

100% behind Saban

Butterfrog 2.0

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Reason Being........... He doesn't appear to be into the political side of football, shutting the media almost completely out, picking guys that HE thought would be best for the team reguardless of what the fans wanted, he's basically put out the message that NOBODY on this team's job is safe. He really does not strike me as a guy that would play somebody because of the size of his contract or because of previous commitments to the team. I think he's going to put the best 22 players on the field and it's going to piss some fans off who he plays or doesn't play, but I don't think he'll care.........And either will we when he leads us deep into the playoffs and into the promised land.........."In Saban I Trust"

Couldn't agree more........feels good to have someone with a brain in charge again.

5 years of the two stooges was about to break me.

outlawd2u said:
Reason Being........... He doesn't appear to be into the political side of football, shutting the media almost completely out, picking guys that HE thought would be best for the team reguardless of what the fans wanted, he's basically put out the message that NOBODY on this team's job is safe. He really does not strike me as a guy that would play somebody because of the size of his contract or because of previous commitments to the team. I think he's going to put the best 22 players on the field and it's going to piss some fans off who he plays or doesn't play, but I don't think he'll care.........And either will we when he leads us deep into the playoffs and into the promised land.........."In Saban I Trust"

i don't think it'll piss off fans because if he sticks to his guns I think we could have a winning team in '05... And thats exactly what fans want..... thats exactly what i want.... give me the most exciting 11 on the field that do there job better than anyone else in the NFL

saban has been the best thing to happen to the dolphins in a while no dought saban turns this team back into a winner just look at the staff hes put together and u can feel the attitude within the team changing they are buying into his plan

very well said,.. im acctualy REALLY exited about the new season and the new era of MIAMI DOLPHINS football.
its about time we had a real coach, the wanny era was driving me crazy
:jumper: :jumper: :rawk:

miabrown23 said:
saban has been the best thing to happen to the dolphins in a while no dought saban turns this team back into a winner just look at the staff hes put together and u can feel the attitude within the team changing they are buying into his plan
Good point

Definitely. After last year, we can't get much worse. I've been ready for this change for a long time. Give them the chance to see what they can do.

saban is a good coach who knows the colloge kids well he used to advice belicheck on good talent for next couple drafts saban still knows whos good and whos not i expect next years draft to be a sucsses as well

outlawd2u said:

I'm all in with Saban :bandwagon . If he wants to bring Ricky back so be it. I was phisically sick last season watching Wannsuck drag this once proud franchise through the gutter :fire: . I know that he will play the best players even if one of his top draft choices doesn't pan out, and that is something that Wannsuck would never do. We're finally going to get some respect around here.
Nick Saban will bring a new era to this franchise, a New World Order :vader:

Back
Top Bottom