1000's of PETA protesters heading to Philly | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

1000's of PETA protesters heading to Philly

Orlando Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
With the Eagles signing Vick, you know they are on their way to picket the Eagles TC. The Eagles have opened up a big ole can of distraction by signing Vick........:err:

They knew it was coming. I don't think they care much.

Imagine what Peta could do with all the wasted energy,time and money they are going to use up in this. Peta is a joke.

Actually, I don't think PETA protesters want to show up at an Eagles game....at least not in Philly. There will be hippies, granola, bulgar wheat, and protest signs scattered all over teh sidewalk after the thrashing from irate Eagles fans...(And this is before the game).

I'm a chef, so I truly support PETA:

People
Eating
Tasty
Animals

Glad Vick got the 2nd chance he deserves.

PETA's absurd, but it doesn't make them wrong. Let them be a massive nuisance. Eagles asked for it. This is the price they pay for simplifying the torture and murder of innocent living creatures as just a "mistake."

Compared to some other low-lying groups out there whose actions speak louder than words.. PETA R puzzies.

Given that, I find the hypocrisy of some well-known corporate blackmail extortionists who shall remain nameless, who assert that everyone deserves a second chance no matter how horrific, sadistic and sociopathic their actions...unless of course, it involves the threatened boycotts and protests over the rehiring of Don Imus by WABC disingenuous. I guess in their world, "words speak louder than actions"

clear.gif

Compared to some other low-lying groups out there whose actions speak louder than words.. PETA R puzzies.

Given that, I find the hypocrisy of some well-known corporate blackmail extortionists who shall remain nameless, who assert that everyone deserves a second chance no matter how horrific, sadistic and sociopathic their actions...unless of course, it involves the threatened boycotts and protests over the rehiring of Don Imus by WABC disingenuous. I guess in their world, "words speak louder than actions"

clear.gif

You know I somewhat agree with you on this to a point although Imus is definately a racist. I did not find his comments any more out of the line about Rutgers than your average comedian. Personally I think way too much was made of this. Imus has a long history though of saying things that too focus away from what his job was. I dont think he should have been fired for that comment though.

Anyone with a few years under his belt will remember Jimmy Snyder getting fired by CBS for just stating an opinion on black athletes.

LOL @ This.

What a joke this is going to be. Think about it...a bunch of people who don't shave and smell like hamsters protesting an Eagle player in PHILADELPHIA. These people boo effing Santa Claus for God's sake. How well received do you think these booger eaters will be outside of Lincoln Financial Stadium by a bunch of angry drunken tailgaters.

This will not end well.

Back
Top Bottom