10th Bengal arrested in the last 14 months | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10th Bengal arrested in the last 14 months

Ronnie Bass

R.I.P. - Nick is God
Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2908511

Running back Quincy Wilson was charged with disorderly conduct for failing to disperse after a weekend wedding party, making him the 10th Cincinnati Bengals player arrested in the past 14 months.

The former West Virginia star was with a wedding party celebrating outside a downtown bar around 3 a.m. Sunday when he and 13 others refused a police request to leave, assistant prosecuting attorney Lora Maynard said Monday.

Some were charged with disorderly conduct, others with obstructing justice and underage drinking, police Lt. Hank Dial said.

The running back was booked at a jail and released Sunday afternoon. He is scheduled to appear in Huntington Municipal Court on July 19.

Congrats to the Bengals for finally cracking double-digits, what took them so long?

Marvin Lewis should really start being held accountable.

its sad, b/c quincy is a cool guy too...but i dont think this is really that bad..huntington is full of racist cops

what ridiculous is that anyone would bunch what Quincy did here with some of the other **** that these players are doing... are you kidding me? this is news? that they were partying a little too long and the cops were just ***** about it and arrested them...

what ridiculous is that anyone would bunch what Quincy did here with some of the other **** that these players are doing... are you kidding me? this is news? that they were partying a little too long and the cops were just ***** about it and arrested them...

That's what it sounds like to me, too.

Looking at my calendar, it seems like it was going to happen anytime.
So should we all plan on having another thread about someone new on the begals in about a month? I'll just mark my calendar

I'm pretty sure there is more to it.

i'm not...huntington cops are pricks..if they see a bunch of black people out after 3 and tell them to go home while they are still partying, the cops will find a reason to arrest you

tis true

from their website (heheheh Chief BumGardner)

http://www.cityofhuntington.com/HPD/

clear.gif

Oh Lord, suspend this guy. There's no room for players that party a little TOO long in the league. :rolleyes2:

Back
Top Bottom