11-0 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

11-0

Phin_Phan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know this is a fins website, but the Colts are doing something amazing! they have 2 tough games left (San Diego and Jacksonville) if they win those 2 I think they will go undefeated.....

Do you guys think they will and do you want them to??

I personally would like to see them do it....even though we're the only other team to do it I wasnt around to see that soI would like to see it happen, I know it would kinda suck cause we wouldnt be the only undefeated team but I think even if they go undefeated it wont take away what the Phins did in '72....

It's getting hard to imagine anyone giving them a run for their money... maybe San Diego.

We'll have to see if Dungy rests his players at the end of the year. San Diego is going to be real tough for the Colts although Manning could have a field day with the Chargers secondary. I dont know if they stop LT though

adamprez2003 said:
We'll have to see if Dungy rests his players at the end of the year. San Diego is going to be real tough for the Colts although Manning could have a field day with the Chargers secondary. I dont know if they stop LT though

IF they have a chance at an undefeated season, u can bet your *** Peyton won't sit, he calls all the shots. He might as well be the OC for indy.

KTownsDolphins said:
IF they have a chance at an undefeated season, u can bet your *** Peyton won't sit, he calls all the shots. He might as well be the OC for indy.

Peyton pretty much is the OC, I believe he was on 60 Minutes or some show and he said the OC pretty much gives him suggestions and if Peyton doesnt want the play he'll just change it to whatever he wants.......and he gets AMAZING results, IMO Peyton Manning is a football genius!

I am starting to believe 16-0 could happen

I'm starting to care less about the 1972 Dolphins and more about just shutting up these ***hat sportwriters who can't stop whining about the champagne. Am I the only one?

dominizzo said:
They are going all the way

they would be the weakest defense to ever win a title if they do manage to win it all...

i still say the way to beat the Colts is right up the middle... two dominant DTs and a blitzer or two... and really BLAST peyton, even if it means risking an early personal foul... this is why i feel the Jags have the best shot at disrupting that offense... No. 1 pass defense in the league... dominant D-line... speedy LBs...

they need to get their running game going on offense, but their HUGE WRs can school Indy's sorry secondary...

I think that the Colts will end up being 15-1, while losing to the Seahawks. The Hawks are a tough team to play and I really think that the Colts will meet their match.

San DIego or Seattle at home will beat them. Im thinking more Seattle is going to take it there so good at home.

Back
Top Bottom