#11 pick. No comment necessary. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

#11 pick. No comment necessary.

Phinfan31

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score

But I just have to comment...I cant help but get giddy thinking about the future with 2 extremellllyyy young LB's who have potential to be Pro Bowlers. Both were the leaders of their prestigious defenses, both have very high football IQ's, both are fast AF, and both are tough as nails. Raequan spent the whole year studying so he can help this guy immensely from the get-go.

R&R Express Stop?
QUANtum Stop?

I'm sold. I'm sick...just sick of seeing the middle of the field get exploited every single season. The question is...can we get him? Will he go above 11? Especially after his Bama game and who knows what happens at the Combine?

I'm all aboard the Roquan Smith train, but he was pretty underwhelming in that Alabama game. I think he'll be there at #11 unless he absolutely crushes the combine(which is possible), but idk if Miami will take him due to his size and what they want in their system. Out of all of the players in the draft though he's my 2nd choice, and the only one that has a shot at making it to #11.

If he gets past Oakland, take him. I just worry that he will go the pick before us. And if Tannenbaum is sold on him he will give up way too much to leapfrog Oakland to get him.

If he gets past Oakland, take him. I just worry that he will go the pick before us. And if Tannenbaum is sold on him he will give up way too much to leapfrog Oakland to get him.
I agree with this. The stupidity of T-Bum will never cease to amaze me.

Back
Top Bottom